Status of My English Speaking I have been studying English for 2 years. Recently I have focused on speaking in English. To Improve my English speaking skills, I signed up for Verbling.com one month ago. I have been talking with foreign friends since then. But I found some problems about this method. The first, there is no one to fix my broken English. As you know, I'm just a beginner now, so I use lots of broken English and sometimes I make many grammar mistakes. But there is no one to correct my English speaking. The second, my pronunciation and accent are more worse than before. There isn't native speaker. I always talk with foreign friends who is not English native speaker. Although it has a little bit bad elements for me, it has more good things. First of all, after using Verbling, I almost removed a fear to talk with foreigner. It's so amazing to me. Another advantage is I became to understand their pronunciations and accents. There are all kind of peoples, Asian, Latin American, Europeans and Africans. As a result, I could practice my ears listening to their saying.
1

Status of My English Speaking

I have been studying English for 2 two years. Recently, I have focused on speaking in English. To improve my English speaking skills, I signed up for Verbling.com one month ago. I have been talking with foreign friends since then, but I found some problems about using this method.

The First, there is no one to fix my broken English. As you know, I'm I am just a beginner now, so I use lots a lot of broken English and sometimes I make many grammar mistakes. But However, there is no one to correct my English speaking.

The Second, my pronunciation and accent are more worse than before. There isn't are no native speakers. I always talk with foreign friends who is are not English native speakers.

Although it has a little bit bad elements for me there are some negatives aspects, it has more good things also has some positives. First of all, after since using Verbling, I almost removed a fear am not as nervous when speaking to talk with foreigner. It's It is so amazing to me. Another advantage is that I became am able to understand their pronunciations and accents. There are all kind of peoples; Asian, Latin American, Europeans and Africans. As a result, I could am able to practice my ears listening to their them saying.

<em>Good work! I just changed it in a way that is more natural to me.</em>

1

Just say "worse", not "more worse".

Good morning friend how are you and your family hope all well its nice to meet you here am Elia by name i will like to know more about you and also learn your language and i will like us to have private words write me on my email ( eliahasan82 ( @ )g m a i l ( . ) c o m ) hope receive your text on my private inbox thank you have a nice day Elia
June 21, 2016
Ha ha 수잔. ^^ I'm so sorry too late response about your comment. I was very busy until last week. Now I'm a little bit lazy this week. ^^ I have a question for you, 수잔. Why is your picture of profile rotated? I'm just wondering. ^^ Have a great day~! Do you have a skype account ? Anyway, today I removed KakaoTalk Application in my smartphone. If you really want to use KakaoTalk, I will install it again. Recently I have been using Telegram messenger which is more lighter and simpler than Kakao. I really love it. ^^ Have a nice day :)
I've been told I'm very easy to understand. I speak western American English. I spend most of my day modeling good English to little children who speak English as a second language. I'm happy to help you when you are ready. I think you have very good pronunciation compared to most Koreans I've heard speaking English. I don't have a lot of extra time these days but one can always find time for a friend :)