Maruis
My biographie hello all my name is Aba maruis and i m ivoirian. my country is Cote D'ivoire in Africa. I attempted my primary school in other town because today i live in Abidjan. After my baccalaureat, i enter en university where i studie sciences. Today i stopped my study to manage me in live. I am a single.and i live alone. I love the very good busness, i am nice, intelligent, tall, beauty. As my hobbies i love listening, reading, playing football. Also i hate the lie, thief. My dream countries are US, Canada, Bresilia and Angland. Now i learn english to improve my language, to communicate with other persons and and to be good in labour market. I have three sisters and two brothers. I stop here.

My biography

Hello all
My name is Aba Maruis and I'm Ivoirian. My country is Cote D'ivoire in Africa. I attempted attended a primary school in another town because and today I live in Abidjan. After my baccalaureat, I enter attended a university where i studied sciences. Today I stopped my studies to manage me in live my life. I am a single and I live alone. I love the very good business. I am nice, intelligent, tall, beauty and handsome. As My hobbies are i love listening (to...?), reading, playing football. Also I hate the liars and thieves. My dream favorite countries are US, Canada, Bresilia (Brazil) and Angland (England). Now I am learning English to improve my language skills, to communicate with other persons people and to be good in labour market (find a good job?). I have three sisters and two brothers. I stop here. (That is all.)