Veronica
I have problems with mom Today I quarrelled with mom. Not quarrelled (>﹏<)When she was watching TV on sofa ,I washed some grapes and wanted to share with her .But when I went to her ,she suddenly said why you always make big noise when you walk .That time my feeling was like I just did a ice blanket challenge .I don't know how to walk .Actually because of my big slippers,"tip top tip top "sounds louder.I put grapes on table,and went to my room .I asked myself why you came to her ,don't you know your everything in her eyes is a mistake ....~>_<~after maybe 20 minutes ,she came in my room when I was studying . I saw she took the grapes .Then she talked a lot .I only told her I want to give you grapes but your words like put my head into cold water.Then she went to work ,but before she went ,she opened my door again ,said same words again .After she went ,i began to cry .I cried long long long time .When I ate dinner with dad .Dad told me your mom cooked porridge in noon .I know she cooked for me ,I can't control my tears ,cried again .Now I'm crying .I know she loves me ,but I don't know why we can get on well with each other .She can make me upset very easily .In these 2 months .I cried because of her many times .I never cried outside .When I lived at university .I was happy everyday .But since I came back home in July ,I lose my happiness .Parents think I'm weird .They don't like my hair ,my clothes style ,they don't like the way I live ,they think I eat too less .etc ....They always ask me do this do that ,ban me do what I like .I feel tired at home .I want to leave home .Maybe I'm so selfish .(>﹏<)
1

I have problems with mom

Today I quarrelled with mom. Not quarrelled (>﹏<)When she was watching TV on sofa, I washed some grapes and wanted to share with her. But when I went to her, she suddenly said why do you always make a big noise when you walk. That time I felt like I just did an ice blanket (do you mean bucket? o.O) challenge. I didn't know how to walk. Actually because of my big slippers,"tip top tip top" sounds louder. I put the grapes on table, and went to my room. I asked myself why I went to her, don't you know everything you do in her eyes is a mistake?....~>_<~after maybe 20 minutes, she came in my room when I was studying. I saw she took the grapes. Then she talked a lot. I only told her I wanted to give her grapes but your words felt like putting my head into cold water. Then she went to work, but before she went, she opened my door again, and said same words again. After she went, I began to cry. I cried for a long long long time. When I ate dinner with dad, he told me my mom cooked porridge at noon. I knew she cooked for me, I can't control my tears, cried again. Now I'm crying. I know she loves me, but I don't know why we can get on well with each other. She can make me upset very easily .In these 2 months. I cried because of her many times. I never cried outside. When I lived at university. I was happy everyday. But since I came back home in July, I lost my happiness. My parents think I'm weird. They don't like my hair, my clothes, they don't like the way I live, they think I eat too little etc....They always ask me do this, do that, and ban me doing what I like. I feel tired at home. I want to leave home. Maybe I'm so selfish. (>﹏<)

1

I agree with Molly's correction. But here is an alternative:

I have problems with mom

Today I quarrelled with mom. Not really quarrelled (>﹏<)When While she was watching TV on the sofa ,I washed some grapes and wanted to share them with her .But when I went to her ,she suddenly said why do you always make big so much noise when you walk .That time In that moment my feeling was like I just did a ice blanket challenge .I don't know how to walk .Actually because of my big slippers,"tip top tip top "sounds louder.I put the grapes on table,and went to my room .I asked myself why did you came go over to her ,don't you know your everything in her eyes is a mistake ....~>_<~after maybe 20 minutes ,she came in my room when I was studying . I saw she took the grapes .Then she talked a lot .I only told her I wanted to give you the grapes but your words like put my head into cold water.Then she went to work ,but before she went ,she opened my door again ,said the same words again .After she went ,I began to cry .I cried for a long long long time .When I ate dinner with dad .Dad he told me your my mom had cooked porridge in at noon .I know she cooked for me ,I can't couldn't control my tears , I cried again .Now I'm crying .I know she loves me ,but I don't know why we can get on well with each other .She can make me upset very easily .In these 2 months .I cried because of her many times .I never cried outside .When I lived at university .I was happy everyday .But since I came back home in July ,I lose have lost my happiness .My Parents think I'm weird .They don't like my hair ,my clothes style ,they don't like the way I live ,they think I eat too less little .etc ....They always ask me do this do that ,ban me from doing what I like .I feel tired at home .I want to leave home .Maybe I'm so selfish .(>﹏<)

thanks
I think you shouldn't leave your parents They love you but sometimes they think that something is good for you, which is not well.. maybe they were right at other times.. anyway, you should speak clearly with them and explain your opinion and your wishes, also you should listen to their opinion and benefit from their experience in life.. I hope that peace and harmony prevail always Best wishes