Damon
I'm Here Again I'm here again, again and again try to learning English hardly and learn it well. Today is different, because I'm not tired anymore, actually I'm a little excited about what I'm doing now. Begin is always difficulty, but this thing what I'm doing is much worthy and significative. I just finished reading the word, and it's time to write my diary, about what happened on daily life and express my emotion everyday. Changing a thought to think the question, choosing another language to speak and write down. That's why I'm here again. In the company there has many affairs to be deal, and I don't have anytime to do what I want to do. So after work I push myself immersing in English study quickly. Except dinner and sleeping, these two things is the foundation of my body, without them I can not do things well. And this time I have to go to sleep, so I'm leaving again. Damon.
Keep coming back Damon, you're doing fine!

I'm Here Again

I'm here again, again and again trying hard to learning English hardly and learn it well. Today is different, because I'm not tired anymore, actually I'm a little excited about what I'm doing now. The Beginning is always difficulty, but this thing what I'm doing is much very worthy and significant.

I just finished reading the word [the word? What do you mean? A book, the news, your study notes?], and it's time to write my diary, about what happened on daily life today and express my emotions everyday.

Changing a thought to think of the question, choosing another language to speak and write down, that's why I'm here again. In the company At work there has are many affairs things to be deal with, and I don't have any time to do what I want to do. So after work I push myself, quickly immersing myself in English study quickly. Except for dinner and sleeping, these two things is are the foundation of my body, without them I can not do things well. And this time now, I have to go to sleep, so I'm leaving again.
Damon.

Good luck with your future in English. I am sure that your efforts will pay off.