Shabnam
IELTS TASK 1: Chart 36. Wood pellets . Please let me know what my mistakes are. Thanks Wood pellets are a kind of fuel using for heating buildings. The diagram below illustrates the process of manufacturing wood pellets using in either pellet stoves or pellet furnaces. As can be seen, there are several steps for making the pellets after arriving to the factory including hammering, wetting, molding, cooling, sweeping, and packing. According to the diagram, after gathering sawdust from sawmill, it is sent to the factor. Firstly, it is converted into fibers in the same length by hammering in a hammer mill. Then, in the next step, they are wetted with steam to be flexible and be ready for pushing in to holes in a pellet machine to shape into pellets. After molding them, they are required to be cool. Then after, they are swept. In the last step, they are ready to be packed in the same weight as 18 kilo pellets which are distribute for selling.
1

IELTS TASK 1: Chart 36. Wood pellets . Please let me know what my mistakes are. Thanks

Wood pellets are a kind of fuel using for heating buildings. The diagram below illustrates the process of manufacturing wood pellets using used in either pellet stoves or pellet furnaces. As can be seen, there are several steps for making the pellets after arriving to at the factory, including hammering, wetting dampening, molding, cooling, sweeping, and packing.

According to the diagram, after gathering sawdust from a sawmill, it is sent to the factory. Firstly, it is converted into fibers in of the same length by hammering in a hammer mill. Then, in the next step, they are wetted dampened with steam (in order) to be flexible and to be ready prepare for pushing pressing in to through holes in a pellet machine to be shaped into pellets. After molding them, they are required to be cooled. Then after(wards), they are swept. In the last step, they are ready to be uniformly packed in the same weight as 18 kilo pellets weights which are distributed for selling sales {or retail}.