Daniele
翻译 2 大家好! 有这个短的课文我要翻译成中文. 课文的原来语言是意大利语, 但由于英语是最普及的语言, 我用英语写. Text: to the eyes of the world, Italians are the people of kisses, hugs and handshakes, in fact for us it's usual to hug and kiss on the cheeks of friends and acquaintances, to demonstrate our affection and appreciation. However, this has rules too, you usually don't hug people of a higher rank, unless it's not them moving towards us; we don't kiss people on the first meeting, but only after we have made friends. All this seems quite weird in the opinion of our Chinese friends, since they avoid as much as possible physical contacts with friends and guests, leaving affection and appreciation to be communicated especially through words and appropriate behavior. Hugging, we find again the fondness of childhood, when we couldn't speak yet; to Chinese people, feelings are those of the mature age, dominated by words and culture. 翻译: 对世界来说, 意大利人是拥抱,亲吻和握手的人们, 因为对我们,为了表示爱情和赏识,把朋友们和熟人抱抱与吻在脸上很正常. 但这件事也有规矩, 如果不是他们向我们来, 平常(地?)不要拥抱贵人; 我们见面人们的第一次不亲吻他们, 但我们成了朋友后但是就可以. 这些事情都对我们的中国朋友似乎比较奇怪,由于他们尽量禁忌跟朋友和客人的着,让爱情和赏识通过说话和得体表现的方式被表达. 拥抱时,我们有感到孩提的爱,我们还不回说的时候; 对中国人,感情是壮年的,被话和文化支配.
1

翻译 2

大家好! 有这个  一篇 短的课文(è meglio di usare 短文)我要翻译成中文. 课文的原来语言(è meglio di usare 原文)是意大利语, 但由于英语是最普及的语言, 我用英语写.
Text: to the eyes of the world, Italians are the people of kisses, hugs and handshakes, in fact for us it's usual to hug and kiss on the cheeks of friends and acquaintances, to demonstrate our affection and appreciation. However, this has rules too, you usually don't hug people of a higher rank, unless it's not them moving towards us; we don't kiss people on the first meeting, but only after we have made friends. All this seems quite weird in the opinion of our Chinese friends, since they avoid as much as possible physical contacts with friends and guests, leaving affection and appreciation to be communicated especially through words and appropriate behavior. Hugging, we find again the fondness of childhood, when we couldn't speak yet; to Chinese people, feelings are those of the mature age, dominated by words and culture.
翻译: 对世界来说  在世人眼中, 意大利人是喜欢拥抱,亲吻和握手的人, 因为对我们来说,为了表示爱情和赏识, 和朋友们和熟人 抱抱/拥抱 与 吻在脸上(è meglio di usare 在脸颊上亲吻)来 表示/表达 情感与感激很 正常/平常 的事。. 然而, 这件事也有(significa 它的)规矩, 你通常不会主动(拥)抱層级比你高的人, 如果不是他们向我们的话,平常(地?)不要拥抱贵人; 我们见面人们的第一次见面不亲吻们, 但我们成了朋友后但是 就可以(è meglio di usare 就会着么做) 所有这些事情对我们的中国朋友来说似乎比较奇怪,由于 (è meglio di usare 因为)他们尽量禁忌  避免跟朋友和客人 有肢体接触,让爱情和赏识  情感与感激通过  透过/藉由 说话和得体表现的方式 来表达。 拥抱时,我们再次有感  找寻当我们还不会开口说话时的孩提的爱,我们还不回说的时候; 对中国人来说,感情是壮年的,(è meglio di usare 言语)和文化支配的成熟世界。

Quest'articolo è un po' difficile! XD Ho passato un sacco di tempo di correggerlo! Se Hai dubbi, dimmeli pure!! :)

1

在人们眼中, 意大利人喜欢拥抱,亲吻,握手。事实上,我们与友人们拥抱,在脸颊上互相亲吻是件很平常的事情,我们习惯于用这种方式表达情感。 不过,这也是有矩可循的:如果对方不主动上前拥抱, 我们通常是不拥抱的; 第一次见面时我们并不亲吻, 除非在我们成了朋友之后. 所有这些在中国人看来似乎比较奇怪,因为他们尽量避免与朋友以及客人进行肢体接触,中国人习惯于通过说话以及得体的动作表达情感. 拥抱时,我们会重温孩提时期的爱; 而对中国人来说,成人之间的情感表达用言语以及文化就能体现.

1

翻译 2

大家好! 有这课文要翻译成中文. /作的原来语言是意大利语, 但由于英语是最普及的语言, 我用英语写.
Text: to the eyes of the world, Italians are the people of kisses, hugs and handshakes, in fact for us it's usual to hug and kiss on the cheeks of friends and acquaintances, to demonstrate our affection and appreciation. However, this has rules too, you usually don't hug people of a higher rank, unless it's they are approaching not them moving towards us; we don't kiss people on the first meeting, but only after we have made friends. All this seems quite weird in the opinion of our Chinese friends, since they avoid as much as possible physical contacts with friends and guests, leaving affection and appreciation to be communicated especially through words and appropriate behavior. When we hugging, we find again the fondness of our  childhood, when that we can share wordlessly. couldn't speak yet; To the Chinese people, these acts of feelings are those of do not reflect their maturity the mature age, which is dominated by words and culture.
翻译: 世界之視来说, 意大利人是熱情以拥抱,亲吻和握手為本. 的人们, 因为对我们经常在,为了表示爱情和赏识,把朋友们熟人給个抱抱与脸吻来表示我们对他们的关怀与垂青在脸上很正常. 不过习慣件事也有, 通常如果上司不来临我们方向, 不可如此. 除非是认识的, 首次見面也不能, 如果不是他们向我们来, 平常(地?)不要拥抱贵人; 我们见面人们的第一次不亲吻他们, 但我们成了朋友后但是就可以. 在中国朋友眼中, 这些举动很/陌生/眼生/可怪/生疏/ 这些事情都对我们的中国朋友似乎比较奇怪,由于他们尽量禁忌跟朋友和客人的着 是因他们尽量与朋友或客人避免肉体接触以語句礼仪来让爱情和赏识通过说话和得体表现的方式被. 拥抱时, 童年回憶但无言可述我们有感到孩提的爱,我们还不回说的时候; 对中国人,感情是壮年的,被话和文化支配. 是不成熟的行为,  只有句語与文化能体現.

I'm only guessing from your English.  Too bad, I don't know Italian.  A very interesting topic.  All due to Confucian propriety.