Studying the human passion I was accepted in Drama School a few months ago. Studying there is amazing, but it's really hard too. All the subjects are so interesting, my teachers are so passionate when they teach us. My teacher of History of the Theater is so intelligent and passionate, I hope be like him when I'm old... I hope be just 1/10 of him when I have his age, he's more than eighty years old but have a better memory that all the students. Every class is a discovery of the humanity, because we study the way to think of all the eras. I can see the evolution of the evolution of thought, how changed the way to see the world, how the people felt the life. All it's so emotional! And study that is a privilege, because no everyone can be witness of this human passion that the Theater been preserved across the years. I love my career <3
1

Studying the human passion

I was accepted in to Drama School a few months ago. Studying there is amazing, but it's really hard too. All the subjects are so interesting and my teachers are so passionate when they teach us. My teacher of History of the Theater teacher is so intelligent and passionate; I hope be like him when I'm old... I hope be just 1/10 of him when I have am his age. He's more than eighty years old but have has a better memory that all the students. Every class is a discovery of the humanity, because we study the way how to think of about all the eras of human history. I can see the evolution of the evolution of thought and how this changed the way to we see the world, how the people felt the feel about life. All It's all so emotional! And To study that this is a privilege, because not everyone can be witness of to this human passion that the theater been has preserved across through the years. I love my career <3

Wonderful!