Abdallah Adel
Disappointed Hi all this week my home work was to listen a full English movie without any subtitles even in English and the movie was "zero dark thirteen" at the beginning I can hear and understand but when many people talk together in meeting I missed it all :( and as seconds goes I miss more and more till I can't understand any word :( I really feel disappointed how can I improve my self :'(
1

Disappointed

Hi all
This week my home work was to listen an full English movie without any subtitles. even in English and The movie was "Zero Dark Thirteen." At the beginning I could can hear and understand but when many people spoke talk together in a meeting I missed it all. :( and As time went by seconds goes I missed more and more till I couldn't can't understand anything. word :( I really feel disappointed how, can I improve my English? self :'(

very quickly *
yeah I'd suggested starting with animation movies but my teacher and the group refused and we got involved in such a difficult movie "for me " the actor was talking very speed in low volume :(
Hello Sorry I can't correct your text because I'm not a native English speaker. If I were you, I would watch movies in English that you've already watched in your language, or watch movies that are easy to understand, like a Disney movie. It could also be a good idea to watch it with English subtitles. Good luck :-)