Laura
Ingenuity game Today I want to write about games. I have chosen a wire puzzle present in my ingenuity game collection. From I was very younger, I have been interested about them. So when I can afford it, I bought the collection. This is as fun as informative. Because this contain, in addition of games, fascicles about mathematical aspect . Some games are: caged ball, tangram, magic dice, etc. I am keen on in this puzzle because It help me to relax, particularly mind. This puzzle is called twin. This wonderful puzzle is, of course, the best game of untangle that it has been created in last years. It is about a modern version of antique puzzle, nails entangled. It also known as puzzle of nails. It consists of two identical metal pieces, which must be separated. The puzzle of nails was the first link about a wide family of puzzles. The main patent that we know was is 1910 by Walter Jenkins, but the true origin is uncertain. Over the years It has been created new versions, which provide a degree of complexity by changing the geometry of the pieces.

Ingenuity game

Today I want to write about games. I have chosen a wire puzzle present from my ingenuity game collection. Since I was very young I have been interested in them. So when I could afford it, I bought the collection. This is as much fun as it is informative. Because this contains, in addition to games, a mathematical aspect . Some of the games are: caged ball, tangram, magic dice, etc.
I am keen on this puzzle because It helps me to relax, particularly my mind. This puzzle is called twin. This wonderful puzzle is, of course, the best untangling game that has been created in recent years. It is  a modern version of an antique puzzle, nails entangled. It is also known as puzzle of nails. It consists of two identical metal pieces, which must be separated.
The puzzle of nails was the first link in a wide family of puzzles. The main patent that we know of was in 1910 by Walter Jenkins, but the true origin is uncertain. Over the years new versions have been created, which provide a degree of complexity by changing the geometry of the pieces.