Surendra
urgent ,,,(correct the sentence) Mr. Hans today you have sent vehicle no.xx on it's vehicle was overload crates staking height was 7 feet instead of 6 feet, the reason of accident our laborer who was unloading the vehicle. accident was not very seriously laborer hand is injures when he put down last seven feet crates pls, do not sent vehicle overload in seven feet otherwise wedo notunload the vehicle.

Urgent. Please correct my entry. ,,,(correct the sentence)

Mr. Hans today you have sent vehicle no.xx on it's vehicle was overload crates staking height was 7 feet instead of 6 feet, the reason of accident our laborer who was unloading the vehicle. accident was not very seriously laborer hand is injures when he put down last seven feet crates pls, do not sent vehicle overload in seven feet otherwise wedo notunload the vehicle.

Mr Hans, today you sent out vehicle No. xxx. The vehicle was overloaded with crates.  The stacking height should have been 6 feet, not 7 feet.   Our labourer was injured whilst unloading the vehicle.  It was not too serious, the labourer injured his hand.  Please do not overload the vehicle in future as it will not be unloaded.