Sagar
It's long time long time i'm trying to achieve basic communication English.I think that i did not started properly so when i'm writing something i'm confused. I think that my sentence is not correct and i could not figure out what is the correct sentence. lots of time I'm confused about 'of' where i should used it. I figure out my problem i cant say properly what i'm trying to say.This is the main problem when i'm trying to write something. Please if you have any suggest for me ? Thanks for reading my notebook :).
1

It's been a long time

long time i'm I have been trying to achieve basic communication in English for a long time. I think that I did not started properly, so when i'm I write writing something I'm confused. I think that my sentence is not correct and I cannot could not figure out which way to write it.what is the correct sentence. lots of time I'm often confused about 'of', where I should used it. I figure out My problem is that I can't say write properly what I want to say. i'm trying to say.This is the main problem I have when I'm trying to write something.

Please, if do you have any suggestions for me ?

Thanks for reading my notebook. :).