Telephones And Email Telephones and email have improved the way we communicate with others. Therefore, I disagree with the statement that both of them have made communication between people less personal. On the contrary, I think that thanks to both tools we can have a better communication with others. Before the mass use of phones and emails, it was very hard to reach someone, even in most cases impossible. Consequently, there was not any communication. People had to send letters, which took a lot of time to arrive in their destinations. Having to walk a distance in order to talk to someone to deliver a message could be something more personal than using a device. But, it is not something efficient or helpful due to the amount of time spent doing so. Telephones and email make communication easier. For example, I have friends who have left my country and now live far away from me. I often talk to them by phone or keep in touch with each other. Even though, we do not speak face to face, we have a good communication. If telephones or email existed, we would not have any type of communication. Nowadays, we have the option to talk to others with our phones by using video chat. This gives us the impression of speaking face to face. Using email is another good way to communicate with others. At work, many people prefer to send an email. Due to the fact that there are not any chances that the receiver of the message misunderstands the content of the message, since there is a physical evidence of the content of the message. All in all, it is my opinion that telephones and email have highly improved the way that we communicate with our friends, co-workers, or relatives.

Telephones and Email

Telephones and email have improved the way we communicate with others. Therefore, I disagree with the statement that both of them have made communication between among people less personal. On the contrary, I think that thanks to both tools we can have a better communication with others.

Before the mass use of phones and emails, it was very hard to reach someone, even in the most <em>impossible cases</em>, consequently, there was not any communication, and people had to send letters, which took a lot of time to arrive in their destinations. Having to walk a distance in order to talk to someone to deliver a message could be something more personal than using a device, but, it is not something efficient or helpful due to the amount of time spent doing so.

Telephones and emails make communication easier; for example, I have friends who have left my country and now live far away from me, and I often talk to them by phone or in order to keep in touch with each other. Even though, we do not speak face to face, we have a good communication. If telephones or emails didn't existed, we would not have any type of communication. Nowadays, we have the option to talk to others with our phones by using video chat <em>on our phones</em>, this which gives us the impression of speaking face to face.

Using email is another good way to communicate with others. At work, many people prefer to send an emails due to the fact that there are not any chances that the receiver of the message will misunderstands the content of the message, since there is a physical evidence of the content of the message. All in all, it is my opinion that telephones and email have highly improved the way that we communicate with our friends, co-workers, or relatives.

Hope I helped. Be good.

Telephones And Email

Telephones and email have improved the way we communicate with others. Therefore, I disagree with the statement that both of them have made communication between people less personal. On the contrary, I think that thanks to both tools we can have a better communication with others.

Before the mass use of phones and emails, it was very hard to reach someone, even in most cases even impossible. Consequently, there was not any much communication. People had to send letters, which took a lot of time to arrive in at their destinations. Having to walk a some distance in order to talk to someone to and deliver a message could be something more personal than using a device,. but, it is not something efficient or helpful due to the amount of time spent doing so.

Telephones and email make communication easier. For example, I have friends who have left my country and now live far away from me. I We often talk to them by phone or to keep in touch with each other. Even though, we do not speak face to face, we have a good communication. If telephones or email didn´t existed, we would not have any type of communication. Nowadays, we have the option to talk to others with our phones by using video chat. This gives us the impression of speaking face to face.

Using email is another good way to communicate with others. At work, many people prefer to send an email. This is due to the fact that there are not any less chances that the receiver of the message will misunderstands the content of the message, since there is a physical evidence of it the content of the message. All in all, it is my opinion that telephones and email have highly improved the way that we communicate with our friends, co-workers, or and relatives.

Cool entry, good job! I agree that these forms of communication have improved our ability to stay connected, but I have noticed that many people that live there life through electronics have a hard time with basic social skills. For example, getting nervous when they have to talk to someone face to face, being scared to confront someone in person but being perfectly willing to do so by electronic means. Guys being deathly afraid of talking to women face to face. It´s definitely helping us stay connected but I think we still need to keep that personal connection as well.