José Alberto
In the past I was born in Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas. When I was 8 years old, we lived in Teran, Tuxtla Gutierrez, after my family and me moved to Plan de Ayala, in Tuxtla Gutierrez too. When I was a child, I use to play soccer in the street, I use to watch soap opera, and use to play video games, too. Now, I sometimes do excercise and play video games, but I don't watch soap opera. I studied the basic school in Teran and the high school in Plan de Ayala. In the high school I studied English, but in this moment I didn´t like it. Maybe that my teacher wasn't good. Gracias por leerme. Saludos desde Mexico.

In the Past

I was born in Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas. When I was 8 years old, we lived in Teran, Tuxtla Gutierrez, after my family and me I moved to Plan de Ayala, also in Tuxtla Gutierrez too. When I was a child, I used to play soccer in the street. I used to watch soap operas, and used to play video games, too. Now, I sometimes (do) excercise and play video games, but I don't watch soap operas(anymore).
I studied the basic school went to elementary school in Teran and the high school in Plan de Ayala. In the high school I studied English, but in this at the moment I didn´t like it. Maybe that my teacher wasn't good.

Gracias por leerme.
Saludos desde Mexico.