An Earthquake I was sleeping at 10.00 pm last night.Like a nightmare , my Father was shocking when I slept . Our Room was rocked to the left and right. Our neighbors shouted loudly. We're running outside while my younger slept in Uncle's home. He's fine . This Earthquake only shocked this city. Fortunately, Nobody was hurt. A man who lives in infront of us was telling me about The Importance of Disaster Preparation. When the situation was fine we went back to house. This morning, I'am watching TV with my Father, we are looking a News about Earthquake. Today, i will meet my friend whom didn't feel a shocking Earthquake last time.
1

An Earthquake

I was sleeping at 10.00 pm last night. Like a nightmare, my Father was shocking shaken <em>[or did you mean something else?] </em>while I slept . Our room was rocked to the left and right (back and forth). Our neighbors shouted loudly. We're ran outside while my younger _____ slept in my?his? uncle's home (house). He's fine. This earthquake only shocked this city.

Fortunately, nobody was hurt. A man who lives in in front of us was telling me about the importance of disaster preparation. When the situation was fine (under control) we went back to our house (went back home).

This morning, I'am was watching TV with my Father. We were looking a News watching a news broadcast about the Earthquake. Today, I will meet my friend whom didn't feel a shocking the shock of the earthquake last time.