Mg
Sick young lady weren't able to attend class and now bored I was not able to attend class because this fever just won't cease . I may have missed an important information. This might contribute for my grades to flunk. I wonder what there doing. They are learning so much. Sigh! Hope I can cope with that. And the weather is just as bad as what I feel, Im growing sadder ever. The clouds is pouring as much as it can, sky are gray, less people outside. Well, if there something I want to do now , it's reading my favorite fiction or reading my lessons in advance. Hope my lethargy won't prevail over my good purpose. There is still left characters I need to fill before I can submit this note. Why is that? I have no words to utter. As much as possible I just want to keep my paragraph short. Anyways, to those reading my notebook entry , I hope you're checking my grammar.I would be glad to be corrected. I won't feel bad for that.
1

Sick young lady wasn't able to attend class and is now bored

I was not able (unable) to attend class because this fever just won't cease. I may have missed an some important information. This might contribute for to my bad grades to flunk. I wonder what they are doing there doing. They are learning so much. Sigh! (I) Hope I can cope with that. And the weather is just as bad as what (how) I feel. I'm growing ever sadder ever. The clouds is are pouring as much water as it they can. Skies are gray, (there are) less people outside. Well, if there something I want to do now, it's reading my favorite fiction or reading (looking over) my lessons in advance. Hope my lethargy won't prevail over my good purpose.

There is are still left more characters I need to fill in before I can submit this note. Why is that? I have no words (to utter). As much as possible, I just want to keep my paragraph short. Anyways, to those reading my notebook entry, I hope you're checking my grammar. I would be glad to be corrected. I won't feel bad for that.

Sick young lady weren't able to attend class and now bored

I was not able to attend class because this fever just won't cease . I may have missed an important information. This might contribute for my grades to flunk. I wonder what there doing. They are learning so much. Sigh! Hope I can cope up with that. And the weather is just as bad as what I feel, Im growing sadder ever. The clouds is pouring as much as it can, sky are gray, less people outside. Well, if there something I want to do now , it's reading my favorite fiction or reading my lessons in advance. Hope my lethargy won't prevail over my good purpose.

There is still left characters I need to fill before I can submit this note. Why is that? I have no words to utter. As much as possible I just want to keep my paragraph short. Anyways, to those reading my notebook entry , I hope you're checking my grammar.I would be glad to be corrected. I won't feel bad for that.