freewords
'No thanks' to Scottish independence! Tomorrow will be a day that decide the Great Britain's fate. Scotland is going to vote about their own country, which mean if the result is 'yes', the once great world power will lose one third of its already far diminished land. I am not an English, but the weakened Britain without Scotland really makes me nervous. I has been put so much energy on learning English; I hate to see the birthplace of English to become a tiny country. In spite of other countries like US still use English. If Scotland's breaking away makes it, the Scottish may choose Scottish as their national language. that will be a big setback to the status of English.

'No thanks' to Scottish independence!

Tomorrow will be a day that decides the Great Britain's fate. Scotland is going to vote about to determine the fate of their own country, which means if the result is 'yes', the once great world power will lose one third of its already far diminished land.

I am not an English, but the a weakened Britain without Scotland really makes me nervous. I have been put so much energy on learning English; I hate to see the birthplace of English to become a tiny country. In spite of this, other countries like the US still use English.

If Scotland's breaking away makes it manages to/succeeds in breaking away, the Scottish may choose Scottish as their national language. That will be a big setback to the status of English.

the beginning of the second section , “an” should be remove. 如果英格兰独立了,那么对英国、欧洲乃至世界都有及其深远的影响,不说别的,我们中国的国足排名又要下降一位了