Johnny
Conditions to get a better job Hello everyone! Unfortunately I am unemployed now. I left my last job to star in a new job. I had to leave the new job because the range was so large and it probably harm my classes on university. But you ask me, "dont you already knew this?" Well, I answer you, "yes I knew". In my last job I was not learning something available, then, when the new oportunity came to me, I at least thought about the consequences. Im not fluent in english yet and I really wanna be able to talk in english without any problem... To get a better job in Brazil, to know english is the minimum, if you dont know english fluently, you wont get a better job... One day, I wanna go abroad...I dont know where yet... Correct my mistakes please! thanks !!
2

Conditions to get a better job

Hello everyone!

Unfortunately I am unemployed now. I left my last job to start in a new job.

I had to leave the new job because the range was so large hours were very long? and it would probably harm my classes on at university. But you're probably asking me, "didn't you already know this?" Well, I answer you, "yes I knew". In my last job I was not learning something anything available?, then, when the new opportunity came to me (when an opportunity turned up), I at least thought about the consequences.

I'm not fluent in English yet and I really wanna want to be able to talk in (speak) English without any problem...

To get a better job in Brazil, to know (knowing) English is the minimum, if you dont know English fluently, you won't get a better job...

One day, I wanna want to go abroad...I dont know where yet...