José Alberto
I changed When I was a young, I used to watch soccer games in the TV, and music videos in MTV, also I used to went to the beach in the weekend. Now, I watch soccer games in Internet and music videos in youtube, I live in Mexico city, here there aren't beaches, I have many time that don't go to one. When I was a young, I used to like Spanish's pop music. Now, I like banda, electro, chillout, and classical music. When I was a young, I used to wear jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers. Now, I wear shirts, ties, slacks, and dress shoes all time. There are something that I changed now that I am not a young. Gracias por leerme. Saludos desde México.
1

I changed

When I was a young, I used to watch soccer games on the TV, and music videos on MTV, also I also used to went go to the beach in at the weekend. Now, I watch soccer games in on the Internet and music videos in youtube., I live in Mexico City now and , here there aren't  are no beaches, I haven't been to a beach for ages. many time that don't go to one.

When I was a young, I used to like Spanish's pop music. Now, I like banda, electro, chillout, and classical music.

When I was a young, I used to wear jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers. Now, I wear shirts, ties, slacks, and dress shoes all the time.

There are something that I have changed now that I am not a young.

Gracias por leerme.
Saludos desde México.

I have changed

When I was a young, I used to watch soccer games on TV, and music videos on MTV. Also, I used to go to the beach during the weekend. Now, I watch soccer games using the Internet and music videos on youtube. I live in Mexico city, where there aren't any beaches. I have many time that don't go to one.

I have many time that don't go to one. (I'm not sure what you mean.. Do you mean... I have a lot of time but I don't go to a beach. Or, I don't have time to go to a beach. Or, there are many times that I don't go to the beach. = Nowadays, I don't go to the beach anymore.)

When I was a young, I used to like Spanish pop music. Now, I like banda, electro, chillout, and classical music.

When I was a young, I used to wear jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers. Now, I wear shirts, ties, slacks, and dress shoes all the time.

There are something that I changed now that I am not a young. (Some things have changed, now that I am no longer a child.)

Gracias por leerme.
Saludos desde México.

:)

Quillermo Ochoa? He's good looking, jejejejeje. Saludos Witch
i love Ochoa...^^he is awsome......! what do you say.....jaja..^^