sunshine
A simple and happy life Recently, I feel calm , a little happy. I like this feelings very much. I didn't know how to describe this feeling. Also I didn't know why. I feeling happy because my life is so peaceful and simple. I live alone. Everyday, I just watch TV or listen to music. Well, I have a job though I don't like it. But I need to feed myself. I hope this happy simple life accompany to me always. God bless me. I just want to simple happy life. And you? Do you like this life? This feeling? Maybe you like, maybe you don't. I like it very much. Hope this feelings always here. I have a dream. I have a big house near the blue sea. Also I will plant many plants like sunflowers. Thought of this , I feel so happy. I will fight for this life. This peaceful life.

A simple and happy life

Recently, I feel calm , a little and happy. I like this feelings very much. I didn't know how to describe this feeling. Also I didn't don't know why. I am feeling happy because my life is so peaceful and simple. I live alone. Everyday, I just watch TV or listen to music. Well, I have a job though I don't like it. But I need to feed myself. I hope this happy, simple life accompany to me continues always. God bless me. I just want to a simple, happy life. And you? Do you like this life? This feeling? Maybe you like it, maybe you don't. I like it very much. Hope this feelings is always here.

I have a dream. I have a big house near the blue sea. Also I will plant many plants like sunflowers. Thought Thinking of this , I feel so happy. I will fight for this life. This peaceful life.

----

You suggested that you don't know how to describe your feelings.  However, you described your feelings very well.  This is a beautiful composition.