vina justicia
Me and Korean - 1 After a long way in learning Korean online, I decided to take the Korean class (finally). That just started last week :D To me, learn the foreign languages are kind an investment for the future. I believe when you learn foreign languages, you will also learn the personality of the local citizens. Interesting, huh? Uhmm, I am planning to complete 3 terms of Korean class then will take the Mandarin class (perhaps) or try with German. I found learning by audio and flash cards are more efficient compared to read text books. Maybe I can be classified as an auditory learner. I ever heard that there 3 types of learning styles: 1. Visual The learners will be easier to catch the new things up through the eyes, by watching and analyzing the movements. They are not good listeners when communicating a thing with the others. Probably they do not like to talk in front of groups and do not like to listen to other people too. They look passive in discussions somehow. And they also do not quite good in recall the information which was given orally. 2. Audio The learners will be easier to get the new things by listening and speaking. We usually do not like read much, an even we love to read, it should be twice (sometimes). Love to hear what people say and we can remember those easily. 3. Kinesthetic (Haptic) They can learn something easily using a real object, prefer to practical session than theoretical. Sometimes they have problem in using symbol or any abstract object. On the other hand, you may also say that will be easier for them to learn by touching the object itself. Which one are you? Anyway, wish me luck in majoring the Korean~ 화이팅!!
Have fun to learn Korea :D I cheer up you ! 화이팅~~~
화이팅 ^^