John
The Development of Technology Last century saw a unprecedented development in information technology which resulted in a huge advancement in air travel and communication. As this evolution does good to human in a range of ways, there do seem to be some problems associated with it. On one hand, it is much easier for modern people to travel around the world than our ancestors did centuries ago. Without doubt, tourism benefits each individual person as well as the whole society. In China, for example, some remote places have gain economic boom as a result of millions tourists from across the world. At the same time, in some undeveloped areas of the world, take the south-east Asia as an example, local people have come out of poverty due to the establishment of factories invested by developed countries. Apparently, this is the result of accelerate of flow of fund and intelligence globally. One the other hand, there are still some disadvantages which can’t be omitted during this trend. Firstly, exposure to radio brought about by modern communication technology may have adverse effect on people’s health. For instance, they use cell phones everywhere all the time, which could be a major reason for increase in the rate of birth defects, which are a nightmare of some unlucky families. Secondly, people today can possibly cooperate in their offices with their business partners for the entire world, some of whom, of course, are in different time zones. This may be driving sleeping troubles, which probably lead to healthy problems. In my opinion, there are no advantages without disadvantages. The development of technology is no exception.

The Development of Technology

Last century saw a unprecedented development in information technology which resulted in a huge advancement in air travel and communication. As this evolution does good to the human race in a range of ways, there do seem to be some problems associated with it.
On one hand, it is much easier for modern people to travel around the world than our ancestors did centuries ago. Without doubt, tourism benefits each individual person as well as the whole society. In China, for example, some remote places have gained an economic boom as a result of millions of tourists from across the world. At the same time, in some undeveloped areas of the world, take the south-east Asia as an example, local people have come out of poverty due to the establishment of factories invested by developed countries. Apparently, this is the result of an accelerated of flow of funds and intelligence globally.
One On the other hand, there are still some disadvantages which can’t be omitted during this trend. Firstly, exposure to radio brought about by modern communication technology may have an adverse effect on people’s health. For instance, they use cell phones everywhere all the time, which could be a major reason for an increase in the rate of birth defects, which are a nightmare of for some unlucky families. Secondly, people today can possibly cooperate in their offices with their business partners for around the entire world, some of whom, of course, are in different time zones. This may be driving sleeping troubles, which probably lead to unhealthy problems.
In my opinion, there are no advantages without disadvantages. The development of technology is no exception.

Great write up and you raise some interesting points.  You English is very good.  Just a few small errors.

The Development of Technology

Last century saw an unprecedented development in information technology which resulted in a huge advancement in air travel and communication. As this evolution does good to human is positive for people in a range of ways, there do seem to be some problems associated with it.
On the one hand, it is much easier for modern day people to travel around the world than it was for our ancestors did centuries ago. Without doubt, tourism benefits each individual person as well as the whole of society. In China, for example, some remote places have gain experienced an economic boom as a result of millions of tourists coming in from across the world. At the same time, in some undeveloped areas of the world, take the south-east South-East Asia as an example, local people have come out of poverty due to the establishment of factories invested in by developed countries. Apparently, this is the result of accelerate of flow of increased funding and intelligence globally global awareness.
One On the other hand, there are still some disadvantages which can’t be omitted during despite this trend. Firstly, exposure to radio brought about by modern communication technology may have adverse effects on people’s peoples' health. For instance, they use cell phones everywhere all the time, which could be a major reason for an increase in the rate of birth defects, which are a nightmare of for some unlucky families. Secondly, it is possible for people today to can possibly cooperate in work from their offices with their business partners for from around the entire world, some of whom, of course, are in different time zones. This may be driving contributing to sleeping troubles, issues which probably lead to healthy health problems.