Maria
Read books! A hot, solar day was given at the very beginning of this summer... It is the best time to read a book, lying in the shade of spreading trees, and, giving free rein to the imagination, to appear somewhere in prudish England of the 18th century or in far Australia on the bank of the deep Darling River... Nevertheless, as if the scientific thought and progress did not move forward, the books, in any case, will eternally live because they does not only store memory and knowledge of all previous generations, but also give to the person those magic moments, when he can think, have a rest, live many lives, become free and happy. Not without reason is it said, that the book is the best psychologist. For me, reading is a comprehension of new sides of life, a fascinating travel deep into the consciousness as though you open new lands, and then gradually you colonize them. And turns out, that a strict boundary of the inner world, formatted by a comprehensive school,a higher education institution, a monotonous work and mass media, moves, and you now are not simply well-trained gear in the incessantly working state machinery, you are a personality, the person capable of independently think, create and do, capable to be over the system, because there is no happiness in the system. It is in absolutely simple things... It seems to me, that it is a great happiness to be able to comprehend this world with all its secrets and puzzles, becoming internally more beautiful.
2

Read books!

A hot, solar sunny day was given occurred at the very beginning of this summer... It is the best time to read a book, lying in the shade of spreading trees, and, giving free reign to the imagination, to appear to be somewhere in prudish England of the 18th century or in far Australia on the bank of the deep Darling River...
Nevertheless, as even if the scientific thought and progress did not move forward, the books, in any case, will eternally live because they does do not only store memory and knowledge of all previous generations, but also give to the person those magic moments, when he can think, have a rest, live many lives, become free and happy. Not without reason is it said, that the book is the best psychologist.
For me, reading is a comprehension of new sides of life, a fascinating travel deep into the consciousness as though you open new lands, and then gradually you colonize them.
And it turns out, that a strict boundary of the inner world, formatted by a comprehensive school,a higher education institution, a monotonous work environment and mass media, moves, and you now are not simply a well-trained gear in the incessantly working state machinery, you are a personality, the person capable of independently thinking<em> (or "independent thought")</em>, you create and do, capable to be over above the system<em> (or "outside the system")</em>, because there is no happiness in the system. It is in absolutely simple things...
It seems to me, that it is a great happiness to be able to comprehend this world with all its secrets and puzzles, becoming internally more beautiful.

thank you)
Great job, Maria. You write so vividly and thoughtfully!

Read books!

A hot, solar day was given at the very beginning of this summer... It is the best time to read a book, lying in the shades of spreading trees, and, giving freedom rein to the imagination, to appear somewhere in the prudish England of the 18th century or in the far Australia on the bank of the deep Darling River...
Nevertheless, as if the scientific thought and progress did not move forward, the books, in any case, will eternally live because they does not only store memories and knowledge of all previous generations, but also give to the person those magic moments, when we can think, have a rest, live many lives, become free and happy. Not without reason is it said, that the book is the best psychologist.
For me, reading is a comprehension of new sides of life, a fascinating travel deep into the consciousness as thoughts in which you open new lands, and then gradually you colonize them.
And turns out, that a strict boundary of the inner world, formatted by a comprehensive school,a higher education institution, a monotonous work and mass media, moves, and now you are not a simply well-trained gear in the incessantly working state machinery, you are a personality, the person capable of thinking independently think, creating and doing, capable to be over the system, because there is no happiness in the system. It is in absolutely simple things...

You have a very interesting point of view and a very deep way of thinking, I congratulates you because not many people like to see the life with different eyes, it's intersting because it also gives us inspiration and not only when reading, but in my case also when painting in oil or acrylics, or when talking to friends about life... it's a state of mind that makes us see the world differently and gives us more happiness!  

всего доброго !