Giovana
Can u correct me please? I will to write about a serie who a friend recommended to me. It's names is The Orange is the New Black. That series is about Piper, a bisexual woman who is sentenced to 15 months in a woman's federal prison for transporting a suitcase full of drug money to her former girlfriend who is an international drug smuggler. But that happened ten years old before and during that time she was engaged with Lary, a funny guy. I saw it in the first chapters of the series I didn't see everything but for now I am enjoying it. And I know she is going to rediscover her ex girlfriend an the jail and they will deal with their companions of prison.
1

Can u correct me please?

I have written about a series (or a serial) that my friend recommended to me. Its title is 'The Orange is the New Black'. That series is about Piper, a bisexual woman who is sentenced to 15 months in a woman's federal prison for transporting a suitcase full of drug money to her former girlfriend who is an international drug smuggler. But that happened ten years ago before and during that time she was engaged with Lary, a funny guy. I saw it in the first chapters of the series I didn't see everything but for now I am enjoying it. And I know she is going to rediscover her ex-girlfriend in the jail and they will deal with their companions of prison.