Natalia
A letter to Marina Poroshenko from a mum whose daughter and granddaughter were killed. Natalia was sitting in the Kiev railway station. There is a deep pain in the eyes of beautiful and in former times happy woman. She wrote a letter on a copybook sheet to Marina Poroshenko, a wife of the new Ukrainian president. She immersed in the painful memories: - " On that tragic day July, 27 I was at home. Our suitcases had already been ready but we were not able to leave Gorlovka (Donetsk region, Donbass). I was already about to run out of home to the road to catch any car so that to talk a driver into carrying us from here to any other place. Suddenly a man, who carried people out of Gorlovka, rang me up. He told me that he would take us in the next morning. Our appartment is situated on the 8 storey in the center of the city. I went up to the open window overlooking a park, and at once called Cristina to share the good news. She and my granddaughter were out at that time. - 'Cristina, tomorrow at 9 am we are leaving!' - I shouted in the cell. She answered me joyly: 'Hurray! Kira, we are leaving tomorrow!' 'Cristina, where are you?'- I asked her. 'In the park.' - she answered. 'Stay there.' - I said. As soon as I said that the army started to shell the park. Explosion after explosion, fire and smoke... The world was blur in my eyes. I ran out shouting: 'Cristina! Kira! Cristina! Kira!' When I got there there was already silence in the park. I hadn't found my kids. Stumbling over craters from explosions I was searching the grass with my arms looking for toys, but as I didn't find them I thought that everything was ok.' - said Natalia. Natalia told that she hoped that Cristina and Kira were in a bomb shelter and she ran there. 'Running in the dark I touched the heads of every person, groped them. I shouted:'Kira! Cristina!' - but nobody answered.' - Natalia recalls. Than she were looking for her kids in hospital but found them in the... morgue. Cristina and Kira were buried on 29 of July. 'After that my life stopped' - Natalia tells. - 'Only empty life. After funeral I slept on their grave the whole night. There were no difference to me, they were bombing everywhere!' ---------------------------------------------------------------- The letter of the mother to Marina Poroshenk in my next post. http://vesti.ua/donbass/65026-kto-otdal-prikaz-ubit-moih-detej

A letter to Marina Poroshenko from a mum whose daughter and granddaughter were killed.

Natalia was sitting in the Kiev railway station. There was a deep pain in the eyes of beautiful and in former times happy woman. She wrote a letter on a copybook sheet to Marina Poroshenko, a wife of the new Ukrainian president. She immersed in the painful memories:
- " On that tragic day July, 27 I was at home. Our suitcases had already been ready but we were not able to leave Gorlovka (Donetsk region, Donbass). I was already about to run out of home to the road to catch any car so that to talk a driver into carrying us from here to any other place. Suddenly a man, who carried people out of Gorlovka, rang me up. He told me that he would take us in the next morning. Our appartment is situated on the 8 storey in the center of the city. I went up to the open window overlooking a park, and at once called Cristina to share the good news. She and my granddaughter were out at that time.
- 'Cristina, tomorrow at 9 am we are leaving!' - I shouted in the cell.
She answered me joyly: 'Hurray! Kira, we are leaving tomorrow!'
'Cristina, where are you?'- I asked her.
'In the park.' - she answered.
'Stay there.' - I said.
As soon as I said that the army started to shell the park. Explosion after explosion, fire and smoke...
The world was blur in my eyes. I ran out shouting: 'Cristina! Kira! Cristina! Kira!' When I got there there was already silence in the park. I hadn't found my kids. Stumbling over craters from explosions I was searching the grass with my arms looking for toys, but as I didn't find them I thought that everything was ok.' - said Natalia.
Natalia told that she hoped that Cristina and Kira were in a bomb shelter and she ran there.
'Running in the dark I touched the heads of every person, groped them. I shouted:'Kira! Cristina!' - but nobody answered.' - Natalia recalls.
Than she were looking for her kids in hospital but found them in the... morgue.
Cristina and Kira were buried on 29 of July.
'After that my life stopped' - Natalia tells. - 'Only empty life. After funeral I slept on their grave the whole night. There were no difference to me, they were bombing everywhere!'
----------------------------------------------------------------
The letter of the mother to Marina Poroshenk in my next post.
http://vesti.ua/donbass/65026-kto-otdal-prikaz-ubit-moih-detej