Ana Maria
Me and a my daily activities I´m a wife house, and I¨m a English´student now. I get up early, as, my down is so safe. I always walk to river front in the morning. I like walk. If I need a new shoes, I walk fifteen bloks to de shoes store. I sometimes drive to the pedestrian street of my city. I usually make the lunch and we eat with my husband. Our three children are away fron the city. Later, I check my e-mails and go shopping. In the evening, I go home to my parents.
1

<em>     I am a wife and mother of three children and I have decided to study English.
     I usually wake-up early every morning and take a walk along the river front. I enjoy walking because my town is safe. I've even walked fifteen blocks to the store to buy new shoes. Perhaps I'll drive to our Pedestrian Street for a walk.
     After my walks </em>I usually <em>make lunches for</em> my husband <em>and myself</em>. <em>I don't need to prepare meals for our children because they are not at home.</em> Later <em>in the afternoons</em> I check my <em>e-mail</em> and <em>then </em>go shopping. In the evenings, I go to my <em>parent's home. 
     ¡Con todo su caminar, no me extraña que necesitaba zapatos nuevos! He editado este para demostrar otra forma de escribir las mismas ideas. Gracias. Interesante historia, y nos gustaría saber más acerca de su ciudad y la orilla del río. 
     ~ Dan 
</em>

1

Me and a my daily activities

I'm a wife house house wife, and I'm also an English student now. I get up early,
as, my down is so safe. <-??? I always walk to the river front in the morning. I like walk.
If I need a new shoes, I walk fifteen bloks to de the shoes store. I sometimes drive to the pedestrian street of my city.
I usually make the lunch and we I eat with my husband. Our three children are away fron from the city.
Later, I check my e-mails and go shopping.
In the evening, I go home to my parents.

Me and a my daily activities

I´m a wife house (house wife), and I¨m a (an) English´student now. I get up early,
as,(not necessary) my d(t)own is so safe. I always walk to (the) river front in the morning. I like (to)walk.
If I need a (since the subject is plural, leave out "a") new shoes, I walk fifteen blo(c)ks to d(th)e shoes(no "s") store. I sometimes drive to the(a) pedestrian street of(in) my city.
I usually make the(leave out) lunch and we(I) eat with my husband. Our three children are away fro(m) the city.
Later, I check my e-mails(always singular) and go shopping.
In the evening, I go home to my parent(')s.

I highlighted the parts that were wrong and put the corrections in (). Hope that helps! Keep it up!

GOOD WORK VERY FEW ERRORS - AS I AM A PROFESSIONAL TEACHER, I HAVE MARKED THEM ALL AS I WOULD FOR MY PAYING STUDENTS - HOPE THIS HELPS

Me and a my daily activities

I´m a wife house, and I'm (1) an English´student now. I get up early,
as, my (2) ??? down is so safe ????. I always walk to (3) the river front in the morning. I like (4)  walking.
If I need (5)  a some new shoes, I walk fifteen (6) blocks to (7) de the shoes store. I sometimes drive to the (8) pedestrian area/zone of my city.
I usually make the lunch and (10) we eat with my husband. Our three children are (9) away from the city.

Some corrections need reasons

(1)  using 'a' or 'an' - the word AFTER 'a' / 'an' decides whether to use a'a' or 'an' (if the next word begins with a vowel then you use 'an' -  the next word could be an adjective or a noun - it is not improtant) Example: A beautiful animal BUT AN animal

(2) I do not understand what you mean - ?? as my town is so safe????
(3) River = a countable noun so must have ‘a’ or ‘the’ before it.
(4) Like + full infinitive for specific preferences (example: I like to sing, but not to dance) OR like + gerund for general facts about you (example: I like singing it has always been my hobby), NOTE often they mean exactly the same things so you can use either with the same meaning. - we usually use ...ing
(5) you can only use ‘a’ for one thing, shoes is plural (2 shoes) so you need ‘some’ (unspecified number more than 1) You can say A pair of shoes because you mean 1 pair.
(6) blocks ( spelling )
(7) ‘the’ Also, when you PRONOUNCE this word - be careful to pronounce the ‘th’ sound correctly, you should not say ‘d’ listen to this pronunciation video for how to say the ‘th’ sound in the word ‘the. Practice saying this to avoid the bad habit - if you say it wrong you will write it wrong.

LISTEN HERE:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/grammar/pron/sounds/con_voiced_6.shtml

(8) To say a pedestrianized street is correct, but, we usually say pedestrian zone because this word means an area (it may be more than one street)
(9) from (spelling)
(10) NOTE: “we eat with my husband” – this means there are 3 or more people sitting. We sit = 2 or more people sit AND your husband (so 3 or more people sit). IS this what you mean? IF it is only your husband and you,  SAY - I sit with my husband (so 2 people are sitting)

ALSO - you do not need 'the' with breakfast, lunch and dinner. Example:  I eat breakfast at 8:00 am (NOT I eat the breakfast), I made lunch for my friends today (NOT I made the lunch....).  What would you like for lunch. Tomorrow my son is making dinner for me.  

Me and a my daily activities

Im a house wife , and Im also an English student now. I get up early,
I always walk to the river front in the morning. I like walk.
If I need a new shoes, I walk fifteen bloks to the shoes store. I sometimes drive to the pedestrian street of my city.
I usually make the lunch and I eat with my husband. Our three children are away from the city.