Mar
There are many mistakes in this application? * I'm writing a application for a scholarship Leonardo Da vinci. Somebody can help me to correct the mistakes. Below I discuss the text of the application: Application Leonardo Da Vinci Dear Sir/Madam, I thereof under the Leonardo Grant, for work experience in a country of the European Union, I am writing to you to inform you that the scholarship would be a great opportunity for me both personally and in the labor aspect. As you have noted on my resume, I am a graduate in Audiovisual Communication. Over nine years, I have attended courses and workshops, public and private nature, related to the field of television and filmmaking. I have much interest in being able to continue my education by practice within the working environment and in other countries of the European Union. All the experiences I've had outside of my country, as a student or a visitor reinforce, every day, the idea that changing cultural, language and customs or other forms of work, and greatly enrich converging on the same point many experiences and visions. Throughout my career, I have been particularly interested in the visual language, creativity, education, gender equality and the development of projects for cultural development. I hope that my candidacy is the right profile that you need to, so I hope to get to know them personally soon. Meanwhile, take the opportunity to refer you my warmest greetings.

Sir/Madam, 

I am proud of Leonardo Grant which persevere in a country of the European Union. I am writing to to inform you that the scholarship would be a great opportunity for me in both personal and labor aspect.

My resume reflects  my educational background. I am a graduate in Audiovisual Communication. Over nine years, I have attended courses and workshops, public and private nature, related to the field of television and filmmaking.

I have so much interest in being able to continue my education by practicing within the working environment and in other countries of the European Union. All the experiences I've had outside of my country, as a student or a visitor reinforce. Every day, the idea that changing cultural, language and customs or other forms of work, and greatly enrich converging on the same point many experiences and visions.

Throughout my career, I have been particularly interested in the visual language, creativity, education, gender equality and the development of projects for cultural development.

I hope that my candidacy is the right profile that you need to, so I hope to get to know them personally soon. Meanwhile, take the opportunity to refer you my warmest greetings.