Natalia
How am I Hello everybody!!! My name is Natalia, I’m from Córdoba but I have been living in Belgium and Equatorial Guinea during the last few years and it makes me a person who is looking for new activities to do. I always have a plan to offer to my friends, and I see how people are not used to see all the interesting things that a city offers. I know how difficult is to know what is going in a new city, specially when you don’t know its official language.This is the reason I am writing this blog, I want you to feel at home. Feel free to send me an e-mail to [email protected] telling me your hobbies and I will give you all interesting and different plans. Are you ready to enjoy Córdoba? If you need a hand with looking for a flat, discovering the city, filling administrative documents…let me know and it will be my pleasure to help you. Also, if you are looking for economical Spanish/ Business Administration and Economics lessons according with your level and needs, here I am :) I hope you enjoy Córdoba!

Hello Natalia, Cordoba is a beautiful city, and this is a lot to do there. I used to write tourist articles for travel websites about Andalucia, and Cordoba was always my favourite city to visit.

How am I

Hello everybody!!!

My name is Natalia, I’m from Córdoba but I have been living in Belgium and Equatorial Guinea during for the last few years and it this has makes made me a person who is always looking for new activities to do. I always have a plan to offer to my friends, and I see how that people are not used to seeing all the interesting things that a city offers. I know how difficult is to know discover/learn what is going in a new city, specially when you don’t know its official the language of its people. This is the reason I am writing this blog, I want you to feel at home. Feel free to send me an e-mail to [email protected] telling me about your hobbies and I will give you all some unique interesting and different plans. Are you ready to enjoy Córdoba?

If you need a hand with looking for a flat, discovering the city, filling completing administrative documents, just let me know, and it will be my pleasure to help you. Also, if you are looking for economical affordable Spanish or Business Administration and Economics lessons according with to your level and needs, here I am :)

I hope you enjoy Córdoba!