Alessandro
Sending an email Hi, Before sending this email, i'd like to read your corrections about it. Dear Mr Varanasi, My name's Alessandro Menissale, Aerospace engineer (Sapienza University of Rome). I'm studying the problem of Frost formation on Aeronautic surfaces, for my Master Degree thesis. My advisor is Mr. Carlo Massimo Casciola. If you remember, we already had a brief meeting, in June for your Conference in Rome. At that time, my thesis work had barely begun. Today i have read your article "Frost formation and ice adhesion on superhydeophobic surfaces" and I would like to read more works. There's something that I would like to ask you: where can I read more about this problem, could you give me some sage advice right now, it might help. Yours faithfully, Alessandro Menissale See You Soon!

Sending an email

Hi,
Before sending this email, i'd like to read your corrections about it.

Dear Mr Varanasi,
My name' is Alessandro Menissale, Aerospace engineer (Sapienza University of Rome). I'm studying the problem of Frost formation on Aeronautic surfaces, for my Master Degree thesis.
My advisor is Mr. Carlo Massimo Casciola. If you remember, we already had a brief meeting, in June for[1] your Conference in Rome. At that time, my thesis work had barely begun. Today i have read your article "Frost formation and ice adhesion on superhydeophobic surfaces" and I would like to read more works. There's something that I would like to ask you: If you have time, could you tell me where can I read more about this problem? I would appriciate any help you can give me., could you give me some sage advice right now, it might help. [3]

Yours faithfullyI hope to see you soon. Thank you for your time, [2]
Alessandro Menissale

See You Soon!

[1] 'for your conference' if you were speaking last time *about* the conference. 'at' your conference if the last time you spoke was actually in person at a conference.

[2] "Yours Faithfully" is a bit too informal.

[3] "Sage advice" comes across is superficial flattery to me.