Trang
A psychosis man, crazy man, bad man :( I have just talked with a man on skype, I met him on this website italki.com, he said that he is from England and he want learn Vietnamese. I agreed with him, and we talked by chat voice. But 20 minutes later, he opened his camera and showed....(....) I never mind, I turned off it immediately I'm disappointed. I think I will consider my decision before talk with strange man
3

OH NO!

Italki just posted this in a discussion about such problems so I'm going to copy it here for you. If this actually happened you really MUST report this man to Italki. That is truly horrible! 

italki here.
We have a series of FAQs about reporting problems ( http://support.italki.com/forums/20787775-Reporting-a-Violation ). If you flag or 'report a concern' about a user's profile, we will see it, though it may take some time to process. However, if the matter needs more immediate attention, please write to us using the form: http://support.italki.com/tickets/new

We need two important pieces of information:
1) The user's italki ID (http://www.italki.com/user/xxxxxx)
We need this because many people have the same, or similar usernames, and we have to be sure we know who you are talking about.

2) Evidence
Whether it is a link to their comment on italki, a copy of a Skype chat that proves it was them, or some other evidence that shows us that this user is a problem in the italki community. Otherwise, people could easily lie. Even if it all happened on audio chat, let us know. It might help us tip the scales on a suspicious user.

Thanks to all of you who contribute positively to the community and help us by identifying problems. If you see others who are being harrassed, please let them know what they can do to protect themselves and report the user who is harassing them. The italki community should be able to focus on improving language learning and exchange, not dealing with people who have no intention of helping others.

1

A psychotic man, a crazy man, a bad man :(

I have just talked with a man on skype, I met him on this website (italki.com), he said that he is from England and he wants learn Vietnamese.
I agreed to talk with him, and we talked by chat voice (voice chat). But 20 minutes later, he opened his camera and showed....(....)
I thought, "never mind." I turned off it it off immediately
I'm disappointed. I think I will consider my decision (think twice) before talking with strange men

Thanks all! :) I will consider my decision carefully
I honestly feel bad that this happened to you.. May I ask why the camera is so important in chatting?? Talking doesn't need a camera last time I checked.. Trang you could easily find a female partner,, protect yourself from those perverts & don't trust anyone you find here or any where on the net..
I am sorry for you too. It's good that you have not given up on Italki. Perhaps in future, you can keep the video switched off at the beginning, until you feel more sure that you can trust the other person.