Tomas
Please correct my entry! Her words, manners and gestures were a great imitation of Pauline's invitation. The princess nodded her head and murmured with an approval. "It is good," she announced. "Most people would be deceived." "You are really skillful," Pauline said with appreciation. "I wouldn't be able to immitate anyone even if the life is in danger." Jane believed her. She had noticed before that Pauline was mainly true to herself. "Anna would talk the details with you," The Grand Dutchess said. "Take her to my bedroom, Anna, and give her a try of some of my clothes." Then Jane waved graciously and the Princess took her away.

Please correct my entry!

Her words, manners and gestures were a great imitation of Pauline's invitation. The princess nodded her head<em>[redundant]</em> and murmured with (an) approval.
"It is good," she announced. "Most people would be deceived." "You are really skillful," Pauline said with appreciation. "I wouldn't be able to immitate anyone even if themy/someone's life is (were) in danger."
Jane believed her. She had noticed before that Pauline was mainly true to herself.
"Anna would talk the details with you," The Grand Dutchess said. "Take her to my bedroom, Anna, and give her a try of some of my clothes." Then Jane waved graciously and the Princess took her away.