静か
My English level Today, I feel like writing in English. It has been a really long time since I wrote a text in English expect for those that I write in class. I have been studying english at school since I joined middle school which means 6 years, almost 7. In the two first years, even tought my marks was good, the worst mark was 16/20, but I wasn't really that good because I couldn't understand the teacher sometimes. I was a beginner. The next 2 years, my english level has improved, but that was because of the music that I was listening to hehe! But I am not listening to music anymore, because simply, there is no use of it.Anyway, Since I joined high school ( now, i am a 3rd year student) my level of english didn't get any better. No new words,no grammar, nothing new. I believe that reading books will help expand my vocabulary, but I don't know any easy one ( it would be nice if you recommand some for me).Now, after seeing my friends who are going farther with their English, and after talking to some English learners on the internet, i realised my level is really bad compared to others. I will build more vocabulary provided that I read more books. I guess! Could you recommand some easy ones for me?
2

My English level

Today, I feel like writing in English. It has been a really long time since I wrote a text in English except for those that I write in class. I have been studying English at school since I started middle school which means 6 years, almost 7. In the two first years, even though my marks were good  (my worst mark was 16/20) but I wasn't really that good because I couldn't understand the teacher sometimes. I was a beginner. The last 2 years, my english level has improved, but that was because of the music that I was listening to hehe! But I am not listening to music anymore, because simply, there is no use to it. Anyway, since I started high school ( now, I am a 3rd year student) my level of English hasn't gotten any better. No new words,no grammar, nothing new. I believe that reading books will help expand my vocabulary, but I don't know any easy ones ( it would be nice if you recommand some for me). Now, after seeing my friends who are going farther with their English, and after talking to some English learners on the internet, I realised my level is really bad compared to others.
I will build more vocabulary provided that I read more books. I guess!
Could you recommand some easy ones for me?

Your writing was very good here! What sort of books do you like? Would you want to read any books for younger readers, like children? Or something for teenagers, like The Hunger Games?

1

My English level

Today, I feel like writing in English. It has been a really long time since I wrote a text in English except for those that I write in class. I have been studying English at school since I joined middle school which means 6 years, almost 7. In the two first years, even though my marks were good, the worst mark was 16/20, but I wasn't really that good because I couldn't understand the teacher sometimes. I was a beginner. During/throughout the next 2 years, my English level had improved, but that was because of the music that I was listening to hehe! But I am not listening to music anymore, because simply, there is simply no use of it.Anyway, since I joined high school ( now, I am a 3rd year student) my level of English didn't get any better. No new words,no grammar, nothing new. I believe that reading books will help expand my vocabulary, but I don't know any easy ones ( it would be nice if you recommend some for me). Now, after seeing my friends who are going farther (further) with their English, and after talking to some English learners on the internet, I realised my level is really bad (low) compared to others.
Could you recommend (me) some easy ones (for me)?

Thank you Virna : ) I will take a look at it.
My situation si the same and i've read fahrenheit 451 ;)