Antonio
The Sidney Opera House Jorn Utzon compares his work with a sculpture rather than a building. Since, if it’s seen from different angles simulates that it changes its shape. In addition the curve roofs resemble a sailing ship what was quite innovative in that time. It shows a monumental work of engineering as well as an arduous work. Unfortunately, there were some problems with the contractors and engineers during the construction, as a result Utzon decided to give up their work. However, eventually other architects took his place. According to the professor The Sidney Opera House not only is a master work, but also it’s totally unique, because it not represents any architectural movement. Furthermore, we can notice an advanced engineering, since they used concrete instead of clay. Another characteristic of this master work it’s the shape, which doesn’t have any purpose at all more than being pleasing to eyes. For those reasons the professor says that The Sidney Opera House is one of the kind. Integrated writing task Toefl ibt

The Sidney Opera House

Jorn Utzon compares likens his work with to a sculpture rather than a building since, if it’s seen from different angles, it simulates that it changes appears to change its shape. In addition, the curved roofs resemble a sailing ship, a feature which what was quite innovative at in that time. It shows  reveals itself as a monumental work of engineering as well as an arduous task work. Unfortunately, there were some problems with the contractors and engineers during the construction, as a result of which Utzon decided to abandon the project give up the work. However, eventually other architects took his place. 

According to the professor, the Sidney Opera House is not only is a master work but is also it’s totally unique, because it does not represenany architectural movement. Furthermore, we can notice an advanced engineering, since they used concrete was used instead of clay. Another characteristic of this master work it’s is its  the shape, which doesn’t have any purpose at all more other than being pleasing to eyes. For these reasons the professor says that the Sidney Opera House is one of a the kind.

Integrated writing task Toefl ibt

Of course it's 'SYDNEY' Antonio! Good work!