anny.liu
Suggestions of improvements to be made by Italki I have been learning on Italki for nearly two weeks. It's useful for languages learning, but I think it can do more to improve user-friendliness. I like to write and broswse entries in Notebook, but when I come across a well corrected entry, I am not able to add it to my favourite for future review. Italki my creat this function. Besides, teachers and students can only talk with each other on some instant messaging tools such as Skype. Italki could provide a platform where teachers and students can share the coursewares during the session. The teacher controls the slides and he or she can see the same slide with the student at the same time. The last is that it seems Italki website is too slow. For example, when I click "English" under Notebook, it dose not change to a new page. Above are just my opinions. I hope the entry can be corrected. Should any sentence not sound natural, an alternative would be appreciated that sound natural.
Anny, the best way to let italki know about your suggestions is to email [email protected]

Suggestions for improvements to be made by Italki

I have been learning on Italki for nearly two weeks. It's useful for languages learning, but I think it can do more to improve user-friendliness.

I like to write and broswse entries in Notebook, but when I come across a well-corrected entry, I am not able to add it to my favourites for future review. Italki might/could create this function.

Besides that, teachers and students can only talk with each other on some instant messaging tools such as Skype. Italki could provide a platform where teachers and students can share the coursewares during the session. The teacher could control the slides and he or she could see the same slide with the student at the same time.

The last thing is that it seems like the Italki website is too slow. For example, when I click "English" under Notebook, it does not change to a new page.

The above are just my opinions.

I hope this entry can be corrected. Should any sentence not sound natural, an alternative would be appreciated that sounds natural.

This all sounded very natural to me with some very minor corrections!