yutaka
Chess Helo, everyone. Today, I will talk about one of my hobbies “Chess” I know probabry this game is so popular all over the world, but in my country Japan “Shougi” is more popular than “Chess”. Therefore, it is difficult to find people who play chess especially in my hometown(because my hometown is countryside). So, I often play chess on the Internet site “Chess. com”. There are many people who live in all over the world, and they are so strong. I wanna be more strong, and smart chess player. If you are interested in chess, let's play chess together!

Chess

Hello, everyone.

Today, I will talk about one of my hobbies: Chess.

I know probabry this game is so probably very popular all over the world, but in my country, Japan, “Shougi” is more popular than chess.

Therefore, it is difficult to find people who play chess, especially in my hometown (because my hometown is in the countryside).

So, I often play chess on the Internet site “Chess. com”. There are many people who live in all over the world, and they are so (very) strong. I wanna be more strong, and smart a stronger and smarter chess player.

If you are interested in chess, let's play chess together!