Tuan
Introduce myself My name is Tuan. I was born in Dong Ho village but now I am living in Quang Ninh. Dong Ho village is famous for folk painting. There are five of us in my familly: my parents, my young brother, my wife and I. We are completely different personality but we always take care of each other. We spend a lot of time together such as watching TV, cooking and sometimes go out together. I have been working in Quang Ninh University of Industry since 2011. I am very excited whenover I teach because I very love my students and want to teach the good lessons for them. I have lots of hobbies I like to do in my spare time. For example: read ineresting books, play chess and particularly enjoy playing football- it's so exciting!
1

Oh wow! I'm new to this site but this is one of the best entries I've seen so far. Any native speaker would understand you PERFECTLY but I can provide you with some alternative corrections than those listed above. 

Introduce myself

My name is Tuan. I was born in Dong Ho village but now I am living in Quang Ninh. Dong Ho village is famous for folk painting.
There are five of us in my familly: my parents, my young brother, my wife and I. We are have completely different personalities but we always take care of each other. We spend a lot of time together such as watching TV, cooking and sometimes we go out together.
I have been working in Quang Ninh University of Industry since 2011. I am very excited whenever I teach because I very love my students and want to teach the good best lessons for them.
I have lots of hobbies I like to do in my spare time. For example: read interesting books, play chess and particularly enjoy playing football- it's so exciting!

1

Introducing myself

There are five of us in my familly: my parents, my young brother, my wife and I. We are completely different in personality but we always take care of each other. We spend a lot of time together, such as watching TV, cooking and sometimes going out together.
I have been working in Quang Ninh University of Industry since 2011. I am very excited whenever I teach because I very love my students very much and want to teach the good lessons for them.
I have lots of hobbies I like to do in my spare time. For example: reading interesting books, playing chess and I particularly enjoy playing football- it's so exciting!

<em>[Good work.  If you use two or more verbs in a sentence in a list, the verbs should be all the same form.  You could have said "We spend a lot of time together - we watch TV, cook and sometimes go out together."  Either form would have been correct, just as long as the form of the verbs agree.</em>]