Tuan
My hometown I'd like to talk about my hometown that is Thuận Thành district, which is a district of Bắc Ninh province. When you come Thuận Thành, you will be attracted by the long-standing cultures in here. The pagodas are famous such as: Kinh Dương Vương, Dâu, Bút Tháp. Among them Dâu pagoda is the most ancient pagoda of Vietnam, which all people of my town are very proud. Also, My hometown is proud of Đông Hồ folk painting, too. Along with Hàng Trống folk painting, it is famous because the traditional themes of Đông Hồ painting are everyday life of labor people, expressing the thoughts and wishes of people. The most popular paintings are "Lợn Đàn", "Gà Đàn", "Chăn trâu thổi sáo", "Vinh hoa", "Phú quý" and "Đám cưới chuột". I have been to many places in Vietnam, but I still regard my hometown is the most beautiful rural amongst all. Now I'm living in Quảng Ninh. I want to come back my hometown very much. Living among such friendly and simple people.

My hometown

I'd like to talk about my hometown that is Thuận Thành district, which is a district of Bắc Ninh province.
When you come Thuận Thành, you will be attracted by the long-standing cultures in here. The pagodas are famous such as Kinh Dương Vương, Dâu, and Bút Tháp. Among these three, Dâu pagoda is the most ancient pagoda of Vietnam, which all people of my town are very proud of.
Also, my hometown is proud of Đông Hồ folk painting, too. Along with Hàng Trống folk painting, it is famous because the traditional themes of Đông Hồ painting are the everyday life of working people, expressing the thoughts and wishes of the people. The most popular paintings are "Lợn Đàn", "Gà Đàn", "Chăn trâu thổi sáo", "Vinh hoa", "Phú quý" and "Đám cưới chuột".
I have been to many places in Vietnam, but I still regard my hometown as the most beautiful rural amongst all. Now I'm living in Quảng Ninh. I want to come back my hometown very much, living among such friendly and simple people.

<em>[Good work.]</em>