gotchi
I'm thinking of writing and sending the real letters! I want to practice languages through the letters too. So I would prefer penfriend who knows not only English, but other languages I know like Thai or Japanese, I'm learning Spanish at the moment, so.. I will be able to have a conversation in Spanish one day. I love drawing and painting, it would be fun to exchange our doodles or small painting too. lol I love mountain, sea, forest, running, painting, playing violin. If you are interested in the old way of communicating like that, please contact me and we will exchange our address. :D
Is it true? The old way of communicating... I like your idea :)

I'm thinking of writing and sending the real letters!

I want to practice languages through the letters too.
So I would prefer a penpalfriend who knows not only English, but other languages I know like Thai or Japanese., I'm learning Spanish at the moment, so... I will be able to have a conversation in Spanish one day.

I love drawing and painting, so it would be fun to exchange our doodles or small paintings too. lol

I love mountains, the sea, forests, running, painting, and playing violin.

If you are interested in the old way of communicating like that, please contact me and we will exchange our addresses. :D