Elisabetta
The Red Line “That’s incredible, Hassan!” Exclaimed the man who was sitting on a high-priced armchair. He glanced at the wide screen that occupied the entire wall of the luxurious suite. The most important members of Illumitati had finished the ceremony, and now they were going to open the trunk. “And those idiots think they will find the Skulls of Destiny there, in the trunk.” He sneered, looking at the Crystal Skulls that where flying behind Hassan-i-Sabbah. “I don’t know how it can be possible, but ‘the Red Line’ …” “The Red Line?” Hassan interrupted him. “Yes, of course. It’s the our boss’ nickname, do you want to speak to him, don’t you?” Hassan –i-Sabbah nodded. “He’ll be very satisfied to have all the skulls and the reward is extremely high.” The other man continued, before leaning on the expensive armchair. “Too bad that not thou will give them to him, Hassan” He took his gun and shot toward the Arab. The bullets brushed agains Hassan’s forehead before turning back to the other man. This one widened his eyes. All his muscles were paralyzed as if the ice of the champagne had solidified in his body. One of the bullets pulped the femoral artery. “Where is ‘The Rea Line’ now?” Hassan-i-Sabbah asked. “I don’t know, batard!” “Do not lie. The Na Sha Ra Skull can read you mind, but it is very painful.” Hassan said. “I really don’t know.” The man answered, looking at the arm of his expensive armchair. It was seriously damaged by the some bullets. “Get me out of there!” “Where is ‘The Red Line’?” The Arab insisted. “I can spare you many pains if you’ll tell me.” He approached the skull to him. “Get me out of there, Hassan!” The other man shouted, watching at the arm of the armchair again. “ “Where is your boss?” “You don’t understand, Hassan. The entire conference room is full of explosive. The Red line ordered it. I should get in touch with him as soon as I had the skulls and …” “Then you should press the button of your chair and kill everyone” “Yes but now…” The man wheezed, protecting his mind from the power of Na Sha Ra . “Now you dial his telephone number for me.” “No, I’ll never give it to you, Hassan!” he objected. The Arab smiled. “You have thought of it, however. You’ haven’t protected your mind for a moment and…” He looked at The Skull of Na Sha Ra. “Bye, bye stupid man!” A few shots rang out in the air but Hassan-i-Sabbah had already disappeared.
1

“Yes. But now…”

The man wheezed, gasped as he tried to protecting his mind from the probing power of the Na Sha Ra. .

“Now you just dial the his telephone number for me.”

No, I’ll never give it to you, HassanNever!” he objected.

The Arab smiled.

You Should have thought of it before. , however. You’ haven’t You didn't think to protected your mind for a moment and…”

He looked Hassan turned to look at The Skull of Na Sha Ra.

“Bye, bye you silly goosestupid man!”

A few shots rang out in the air but Hassan-i-Sabbah had already disappeared.

1

Tsk, tsk... Too badI am sure you will not give them up so easily and so..."

that not thou will give them to him, Hassan” He took his gun and shot toward the Arab.
The bullets brushed agains Hassan’s forehead before turning back to the other man.

Suddenly, several shots fired with deadly accuracy towards the Arab's temple.

This one widened his eyes. All his muscles were paralyzed as if the ice of the champagne had solidified in his body. One of the bullets pulped the femoral artery.

A few moments later, the attacker's eyes were bewildered in amazement and realization that the bullets were repelled and returned with a vengence with one hitting his femoral artery. All his muscles were paralyzed as if all the expensive champagne he was drinking had turned into ice.

“Where is the Red Line’ now?”

Hassan-i-Sabbah asked continued with deadly calmness.

“I don’t know! You bastard!”

Do not lieNo use lying. The Na Sha Ra Skull can read your mind. but it is very I can assure you, a most painful experience.” Hassan said.

“I really don’t know!

The man answered, Despite of the pain in his thigh, he was looking at the arm of his expensive armchair for some glimmering hope. It was seriously damaged by the some of bullets.

“Get me out of there!”

You are not in a position to bark around like some mongrel. Where is the Red Line?”

The Arab toyedinsisted.

I can spare you many pains Don't make me inflict more pain.if you’ll tell me.

Hassan came closer with his skulls. approached the skull to him.

“Get me out of there, Hassan!”

The other man shouted, watching Still looking at the arm of the armchair again.

“Where is your boss?”

“You don’t understand, Hassan. The entire conference room place is full of planted with explosives. The Red line Da Boss had ordered it. I would get be in touch with him as soon as I had the skulls and…”

Then you should And press the button on your armchair  of your chair and kill have everyone blown up into smithereens?

1

Jane's correction is most wonderful.  Everyone has their own style and so there's no such thing as right or wrong because everyone has different experience.  I cannot write such a story like you did.  It's very exciting and wonderful.  As an exercise, here's my version so that you can learn :)

The Red Line

That’s Just incredible. Hassan, incredible!”

Exclaimed The man Illuminati "boss" who was sitting on a the high-priced armchair spoke and took a . He glanced at the giant wide screen hanging the wall that occupied the entire wall of the sumptuous  luxurious suite. The most important members luminaries of the Illumitati had just ended finished the ceremony. and now they were going to open The trunk's lid was about to be opened.

And those idiots A bunch of silly geese!  Do they really think they will find the Skulls of Destiny will be in there?, in the trunk.

He sneered, declared mockingly but still kept his eye looking at the crystal skulls that where flying hovering behind Hassan's back like a bunch of popping heads.  -i-Sabbah.

“I don’t know how it can be is possible... But the Red Line …”

“The Red Line?”

Hassan's brow arched as he interrupted him.

Yes, of course. It’s The our boss’ nickname, moniker.  Why? Do you want to speak to him? don’t I sure you would.

Hassan –i-Sabbah gave an instinctual nodded.

“He’ll be very satisfied to have all the skulls and the reward is will be most satisfactory to you. extremely high.

The other man continued, before As he began to leaning on the expensive armchair, he calmly cooed,

1

The Red Line

“That’s incredible, Hassan!” exclaimed the man who was sitting in a high-priced armchair.

He glanced at the wide screen that occupied the entire wall of the luxurious suite. The highest ranking Illuminati had finished their ceremony and now they were about to open the trunk.

“And those idiots think they will find the Skulls of Destiny there, in the trunk,he sneered, looking at the Crystal Skulls that were lined up behind Hassan-i-Sabbah.

“I don’t know how it can be possible, but ‘the Red Line’ …”

“The Red Line?” Hassan interrupted him. 

The man looked at him curiously, as if surprised by his ignorance. “Yes, 'the Red Line'. It’s the our boss’ nickname. I take it that you want to speak to him?" , don’t you?”

Hassan –i-Sabbah nodded.

“He’ll be very satisfied to have all the skulls and the reward is extremely high, ”The other man continued, before leaning on the expensive armchair.  so it's too bad for you, Hassan, that it won't be you that gives them to him.”

He took his gun and fired several shots at the Arab without a flicker of hesitation

The bullets kissed Hassan’s forehead before reversing course and returning to their source. The shooter sat transfixed, frozen in place as if the cold champagne had turned him to ice. One of the bullets hit him in the thighsevering a femoral artery.

“Where is ‘The Red Line’ now?” Hassan-i-Sabbah asked.

The man was trying to staunch the flow of blood with a white linen napkin that had already turned crimson. Blood seeped through his fingers and soaked into the expensive carpet.

“I don’t know!" he said, through teeth gritted in pain.

“Do not lie. The Na Sha Ra Skull can read your mind, but you will find it very painful,” Hassan said. "It will be much easier if you simply tell me what I need to know."

“I honestly don’t know!” the man said, his voice betraying his fearlooking at the arm of his expensive armchair. It was seriously damaged by the some bullets.(I removed this final part of the sentence because I really don't think that a man bleeding to death from a severed artery would be worrying about or noticing the damage to his armchair - even if it does contain a bomb detonator!)

If I knew, I'd tell you, I swear! Why would I save him at the cost of my own life? I need to get to a hospital!

“Where is ‘The Red Line’?” The Arab insisted. “I can spare you many pains if you’ll tell me.”

He held out the skull towards the other man, who shrank back in terror. 

“Get me out of there, Hassan!” the other man begged. watching at the arm of the armchair again. “

Hassan's face was stony and unmoved. “Where is your boss?”

“You don’t understand, Hassan! The entire conference room is full of explosives. The Red Line ordered it. I was to get in touch with him as soon as I had the skulls and …”

“Then you were to press the button on your chair and detonate the bomb.

“Yes but now…” The man gasped, trying to strengthen his mind against the power of Na Sha Ra .

“Now you dial his telephone number for me.”

“No, I’ll never give it to you, Hassan!” he objected.

The Arab smiled. “You have thought of it, however. Your mind is an open book, and I can read every thought…” He looked at The Skull of Na Sha Ra. “Goodbye, you stupid man!”