Jeffrey
People are too dependent on technology I agree with this point. The science and technology is developed from society development and human progress, because it can give out produce a lot of good things and make convenient. But if people leave technology, we cannot adapt. First, people are too dependent on computer. The computer gives out a lot of convenient and reduce the distance of the world, but it also make human lost memory things. For example. Now, there are a lot of people they don't know how to write or writing is very bad. Secondly, people are too dependent on phone. Now, there are a lot of people cannot leave the phone. They cannot survive when they leave phone. And they don't know how to talk when face to face. Because people are too dependent on phone, we will lost communication skill. We dependent on technology with the development of the society. But we cannot too dependent on technology, because it make out lose communication. It is not better to anyone. It will make out cannot progress. Therefore we should find balance for depending on technology, only in this way can we be better to grow up.