Nam KuLarb
I and my friends. I and my friends are the students in master's program.We have class from Monday to Thursday because on Friday we have to observe the teaching of professional teacher at high school.Sometime we feel tried because of many homework.However,when I feel tried,I always relax at the park and do some activity such as, riding a bicycle,walking and feeding.For my friends,some of them prefer to rest at the zoo.
1

I and my friends.

I and my friends are the students in master's program.We have class from Monday to Thursday because on Friday we have to observe the teaching of professional teacher at high school.Sometime we feel tried because of many homework.However,when I feel tried,I always relax at the park and do some activity such as, riding a bicycle,walking and feeding.For my friends,some of them prefer to rest at the zoo.

I and my friends. Should say 'My friends and I'

Watch out for those silly similar words like tried and tired.

Don't forget to put spaces between your sentences. 

Thank so you much ,Trang ^_^
- Do you mean that: "tired" or "tried"? - "We have many homework" is completely incorrect. "We have much homework" is awkward, but grammatically correct. The best option is "We have a lot of homework" - "some activities" :D