Sarah
Welcome to Henan Henan province was called central plain in the past or “Yu” for short. Located in east-central China, and it’s one of the major producers of livestock products that include pork, beef, and dairy in the country. As the birthplace of Chinese civilization and the core of the Chinese nation,it’s also famous for its four ancient capitals including Anyang, Luoyang, Kaifeng and Zhengzhou. Anyang is not only the cradle of Oracle the first words people used in ancient China, but also it is a cultural city with a history of more than three thousand years. Anyang is also famous for the ”Red Flag Canal Spirit” which is the era reflection of the national spirit. Anyang’s special food Red-Cooked Chicken Daokou Style enjoys equal popularity with Beijing Roast Duck and Jinhua ham in our country. Liu Yang, Chinese first astronautess in space in June 2012,is also from Anyang. Luoyang, that is a beautiful city in Henan province. It is famous as the capital of 13 dynasties and enjoys the honour that Luoyang peony is the best in the world. The capital of Tang Dynasty was moved from Chang’an to Luoyang by the first female emperor of China(Wu Zetian). Longmen Grottoes is a famous sight spot in Luoyang in Henan province,and also a treasure house of ancient stone-carving art. Xuanzang,the master in the “Journey to the West”, his hometown is exactly Luoyang. Kaifeng is especially known as the capital of Northern Song dynasty which is the most prosperous era in the history of China and it’s the provincial capital of Henan before 1954.The famous Riverside scroll created by the painter Chang Tse-tuan , which depicts the splendour of spring, the busy pier and the lively street in Kaifeng vividly. And now,we can also have a pleasure trip to Qingming Riverside Landscape Garden. Zhengzhou,my hometown, it is the provincial capital of Henan province. It’s an important comprehensive transportation hub in our country,and it’s regard as the heart of Chinese railway system. Deng Yaping,a world-famous woman player of table tennis, comes from Zhengzhou. The Chinese date industrial system has come into being since Zhengzhou created some well-known brands, such as“How I Miss You”, “Date Gift” and so on.Stewed noodles and Zhengzhou Yutong Bus are both famous in our country. In addition,there’re many other famous people and places in Henan.“The first Temple in the world”, Shaolin Temple, is well-known as the resource place of Buddhism and Chinese martial. Welcome to Henan!
1

Anyang is not only the cradle of Oracle the first words people used in ancient China

# Anyang is the first place where the ancient Chinese characters by the name of Oracle were uncovered

Anyang’s special food Red-Cooked Chicken Daokou Style enjoys equal popularity with Beijing Roast Duck and Jinhua ham in our country. Liu Yang, Chinese first astronautess in space in June 2012,is also from Anyang.

# Anyang’s special food Red-Cooked Chicken Daokou Style share the correspondent reputation with Beijing Roast Duck and Jinhua ham in China

Luoyang, that is a beautiful city in Henan province
# Luoyang is a mixture of antique and beautiful landscape sitting in the center of China

Xuanzang,the master in the “Journey to the West”, his hometown is exactly Luoyang.

# Xuanzang, a master of buddhism who crossed borders to ancient India was born in Luoyang in the golden age of Tang Dynasty. A fameous travel book by the name of 大唐西域記(A journey to the west) was complied by one of his upmost disciples,named 辯機.

In addition,there’re many other famous people and places in Henan.“The first Temple in the world”, Shaolin Temple, is well-known as the resource place of Buddhism and Chinese martial. Welcome to Henan!

# Besides that, there are numerous celebrities and fantastic landscapes you may visit. A great temple, Shaolin which is fameous and known as its martial art by many foreigners has been sitting there for more than two thousand years. It goes without saying it is the most precious heritage from our ancestors.

你寫的已經很好了 我算是錦上添花

American English Corrections

Welcome to Henan

The Henan province was called central plain in the past or “Yu” for short. Located in east-central China, and it’s one of the major or "biggest" producers of livestock products, including pork, beef, and dairy, in the country. As the birthplace of Chinese civilization and the core of the Chinese nation, it’s also famous for its four ancient capitals: including Anyang, Luoyang, Kaifeng and Zhengzhou.

Anyang is not only the cradle of the Oracle, the first words people used in ancient China, but also it is also a cultural city with a history of more than three thousand years. Anyang is also famous for the ”Red Flag Canal Spirit” which is the era reflection of the national spirit from that era. Anyang’s special food Red-Cooked Chicken Daokou Style, a dish originating in Anyang, enjoys equal popularity with Beijing Roast Duck and Jinhua ham in our country. Liu Yang, who became China's first female astronaut in space in June of 2012, is also from Anyang. I am not sure if we actually use the word "astronautess". I have never heard anyone say that in America, at least. We usually just say "female astronaut." I really like the sound of the word "astronautess" though. We should add it to the dictionary if it techncially isn't an English word. :)

Luoyang, that is a beautiful city located in the Henan province. It is famous for being the capital of China for 13 dynasties and enjoys the honor of having the best peonies, called Luoyang peonies, in the world. The capital during Tang Dynasty was moved from Chang’an to Luoyang by the first female emperor of China, Wu Zetian. Longmen Grottoes is a famous location in Luoyang in Henan province,and also a treasure house of ancient stone-carving art. Luoyang is also the hometown of Xuanzang, who is the master in the “Journey to the West”.

Kaifeng is known especially for being the capital of China during the Northern Song dynasty which was the most prosperous era in the history of China and it was the provincial capital of Henan before or "prior to" 1954. The famous Riverside scroll created by the painter Chang Tse-tuan , which depicts the splendour of spring, the busy pier and the lively street in Kaifeng vividly. And now, we can also have a pleasing trip to Qingming Riverside Landscape Garden.

Zhengzhou, my hometown, it is the provincial capital of the Henan province. It’s an important comprehensive transportation hub in our country,and it’s regard as the heart of China's railway system. Deng Yaping, a world-famous female table tennis player of table tennis, comes from or "is from" Zhengzhou. The Chinese date industrial system Does this mean "The Chinese industrial system for dating"? has come into being since Zhengzhou created some well-known brands, such as“How I Miss You”, “Date Gift” and so on. Stewed noodles, which originated in Zhengzhou, and Zhengzhou's Yutong Bus are both famous in our country.

In addition, there’re many other famous people and places in Henan. “The first Temple in the world”, the Shaolin Temple, is well-known as a place of Buddhism and of Chinese martial thinking / arts. Welcome to Henan!

Very interesting. :)