Salehi
Who and What I am, What I want I’m an ordinary peace loving person. I like to know people, talk to them and make friends. I think I’m independent, confident, hardworking, humorous, and passionate. I respect others irrespective of their religion, race, age, and colour. I treasure my family and friends. I'm very straightforward and speak my mind frankly, but I don’t want to offend others. I speak English, Japanese, Pashto, Dari, Farsi, Urdu and Hindi. Since I have been teaching academic English writing and English in general for more than two decades, I can help anyone who wants to improve his/her English skills: Therefore, if you need my help, feel free to contact me. I can help you in learning Pashto, Persian, Dari and spoken Japanese languages. If possible, I would like to request you to teach me some basic Malay language.

Who and What I am, What I want

I’m an ordinary peace loving person. I like to know meet people, talk to them and make friends.
I think I’m independent, confident, hardworking, humorous, and passionate.
I respect others irrespective of their religion, race, age, and colour. I treasure my family and friends. I'm very straightforward and speak my mind frankly, but I don’t want to offend others.
I speak English, Japanese, Pashto, Dari, Farsi, Urdu and Hindi.
Since I have been teaching academic English writing and English in general for more than two decades, I can help anyone who wants to improve his/her English skills: Therefore, if you need my help, feel free to contact me.
I can help you in learning Pashto, Persian, Dari and spoken Japanese languages. If possible, I would like to request you to teach me some basic Malay language.

From your picture, you look like a nice guy.  Good to meet you.

I think it is somewhat different. You’d better read Servants and Paternalism in the writings of Maria Edgeworth.
Hello Sir, Can you tell me what is this sentence trying to say: She had me in her power [what i think : does it means "जब वह सत्ता मैं थी मैं उसके साथ था"।