tammy
my future I am new social worker who just graduated from my college.To be a competitive worker that was my dream at my senior grade when i went to find a job .I really want to live another country to work because I like challenge to myself. Now I deny myself .You are just a very normal person in your big country . When I were a college student i was confident because I am the better one .But now so many people just better than me . I do not like my job because it is too relaxed .I told my friend but they always think i am lucky girl but you do not understand.I really do not understand that you are too young to do anything that is too difficult .when you go through it ,you will be very happy .This is what i want to live. I can not quit my job because in my country it is difficult to find a job .I am so sorry I should share some awesome thing in here but i am not .

My Future

I am new social worker who has just graduated from my college. To be a competitive worker that was My dream at in my senior grade was to be a successful competitor when I went to find a job. I really want to live in another country and to work because I like to challenge to myself. Now I feel I am  denying myself. You are just a very normal person in your big country. When I were was a college student I was confident because I am was better than most.the better one .But now so many people just are better than me. I do not like my job because it is too relaxed. I told my friends but they always think I am a lucky girl but you they do not understand. I really do not understand that you are too young to do anything that is too difficult. (I'm not sure what you are trying to say here)when you go through it ,you will be very happy .This is how I  what i want to live. I cannot quit my job because in my country it is difficult to find a job. I am so sorry I should share some awesome thing in here but I am not .

hi! if you want to improve your spoken english, and make a new friend, please add me to QQ: 1990992857 Thanks and take care! --- RJ