spring
Tibet and the 14th Dalai Lama (2) As ruler of the Tibetan Autonomous Region, the 14th Dalai Lama participated in Chinese politics. He did nothing about ending slavery or serfdom in the territory he controlled, apart from one very minor reform of debt. But still, the central government brought something new to the old, conservative Tibet. It introduced new technology to Tibet, and built the first elementary school. Some Tibetans opened their eyes and saw the outside world. They realized the unfairness of the society system of Tibet and asked for a reformation. The three masters were threatened. Some of them went to Lhasa, seeking the protection of the 14th Dalai Lama, whose two brothers were enthusiastic about the independence of Tibet. The 14th Dalai Lama was influenced by his brothers and those masters. They started a rebellion and he then went into exile. Since then the14th Dalai Lama has been living outside China.

Tibet and the 14th Dalai Lama (2)

As ruler of the Tibetan Autonomous Region, the 14th Dalai Lama participated in Chinese politics. He did nothing about ending slavery or serfdom in the territory he controlled, apart from one very minor reform of debt. But Still, the central government brought something new to the old, conservative Tibet. It introduced new technology to Tibet, and built the first elementary school. Some Tibetans opened their eyes and saw the outside world. They realized the unfairness of the society system of Tibet and asked for a reformation.

The three masters(?) were threatened. Some(?) <em>(if there are only 3 it is difficult to have 'some')</em> of them went to Lhasa, seeking the protection of the 14th Dalai Lama, whose two brothers were enthusiastic about the independence of Tibet. The 14th Dalai Lama was influenced by his brothers and those masters. They started a rebellion and he then went into exile. Since then the 14th Dalai Lama has been living outside China. <em>(The English grammar is fine, but the meaning is as clear as mud!)</em>