John
Is it necessary for schools to teach their children how to be good parents No one would deny the importance of parenthood, and it is no doubt true that the majority of parents would like to become good ones. People have different views on whether there should be needs for designed training sessions for children on how to be good parents. Personally, I believe that it is totally useless and hard to teach children how to be good parents. With the fast changes in the modern society, for children, the knowledge having gained during their school days at present might no longer be suitable for them to teach the future generation when they grow up and have their own children. For instance, there wasn't the internet at all decades ago, but how to use this tool to facilitate daily life and even establish a friendship is crucial to modern people. Being a good parent, hence, he or she must teach their children how to make the best use of the internet. Nowadays people can learn almost anything online, so it is unwise to spend time learning such kinds of things in class. As a matter of fact, because of the personal nature of each individual child, it is hard to find a common way practical to teach every person. Consequently, how can the schools arrange lesson for their pupils? What is more, as the society has become increasingly competitive, school children should focus their energy on academic study of practical social skills, which enable them be more capable in their future career years. In conclusion, it is difficult and unnecessary for schools to impart knowledge on this aspect for their children.