jiajia
This morning I was wakened by the clock at seven this morning.At first,i hestated whether should i get up quickly and take the morning class,on the thought of our comfortable life,i decided to do all my things quickly and go to classroom .I brushed my teeth ,cleaned my face, took my backpack and handset ,and then got out of my dormitory. Once i stepped out my room, i realized the cold weather,it was drizzled and a little bit misty, however i only worn a T shirt and without a jacket. i upholded my umbrella ,walked toward our canteen for my breakfast.on the road,i thought too much.the cold and wet wind seemed to pass a message to me,the winter is gonna come or the autumn has already been here,i just sended the summer back.How fastly the time flies! Looking backward yesterday ,i was not very happy,something did not work smoothly as they should do. Today ,a new day comes,i have changed a fresh mind, my mother once told me,do not care much for everything ,do not treat everything with your sincere heart,then,you will suffer form failure ,I think that is right,life is just like a game,just enjoy your game,some battles you will lose,some battles you will win,just welcome every battle with an open heart and a possitive attitude.In this way,i will feel much more relaxed and have less burden on my back. Many students passed by,many of them are freshmen or the seniors ,i felt my step was more firm,i will persue my dream and cherish my life.