Nikky
ABOUT ME Hello there,I come from Hefei,China.I have just gratuated from my school with little working experience.I want to improve my spoken english skills.I like traveling,singing and swimming,but my friends always call me 'female house',haha,maybe I was lazy sometimes~I hope to make some friends there,so that we can commumicate both in English and Chinese.I'm good at Chinese,and who want to be my friend and English teacher ? (PS:DO YOU THINK THIS ENGLISH ARTICLE IS CHILDISH AND IGNORANT LIKE FROM THE HAND OF A SMALL KID? )

ABOUT ME

Hello there, I come from Hefei, China. I have just gratuated graduated from my school with little working experience. I want to improve my spoken English skills. I like traveling, singing and swimming, but my friends always call me 'female house', haha, maybe I was lazy sometimes. I hope to make some friends here, so that we can commumicate communicate both in English and Chinese. I'm good at Chinese. Who wants to be my friend and English teacher?

----

Sorry for the second set of corrections.  It seems I was not paying attention before.

ABOUT ME

Hello there, I come from Hefei, China.  I have just gratuated from my school with little working experience. I want to improve my spoken eEnglish skills. I like traveling, singing and swimming, but my friends always call me 'female house', haha, maybe I was lazy sometimes~.  I hope to make some friends there here, so that we can commumicate both in English and Chinese.  I'm good at Chinese,.  and Who wants to be my friend and English teacher ?

----

No, your introduction was not childish.  It is very friendly.  Welcome to Italki, Niki.