MESUT ŞAHİN
Learning a language ı think learning a new language such as english is very exciting. English is a common language all over the world. Most of people know english in my country. However speaking in a foreign language is a bit different from reading, writing or listening. When ı read something such as article, book, newspaper; ı understand much of them what is about or what is telling. However explaining your thoughts in oral way it is getting difficult situation.

Learning a language

ı think learning a new language such as english is very exciting. English is a common language all over the world. Most of people know english in my country. However speaking in a foreign language is a bit different from reading, writing or listening. When ı read something such as article, book, newspaper; ı understand much of them what is about or what is telling. However explaining your thoughts in oral way it is getting difficult situation.

This explanation is not my own thoughts but it is true to interact with people by oral speaking fast. Once a person asks you any questions or makes converstaion with you, you have to respond the person quickly is a common sense. Or you just keep think for along and correct your speech repeadedly in turkey as well. Are you sure everyone can understand? Don't you think too many mistakes in speaking or chating just make other people to think you are not professional as a child.