Antonio
Making Money Many contend that money is the most important and are willing to chase after it costs. Paradoxically, there are those who argue that having money will not create happiness. Both sides have strong points in their favor. However, as far as I'm concerned, money has advantages and disadvantages. On one hand, almost everything requires money. Money frees you from this gloomy life and many more choices wide open to you in determining how you should live. At the same time, any material thing you desire is within easy reach. On the other hand, if you want to make money you also have to make sacrifices. For instance, friends and family - You have to leave them all behind in order to start a new career or a new job with better incomes. It’s also necessary to take a lot of courage and time; as a result free time is almost nonexistence. In addition, there are many precious things that money can't buy, like true love, dignity, trust, self-esteem, values, deep feelings, etc. Let's take the case of true love, it is a magically thing that everyone wants in their life, to feel special, blessed and well, loved. We can never plan or intend to fall in love, it just happens. Furthermore, we can't make others love us or care us, without a doubt money can never buy true love, maybe it can just buy infatuation or lust but that's not something you would want at all. The care and concern from a person, affection and intimacy are way beyond to be valued in currency notes. Money certainly gives you comfort and stability but you have to work hard and to spend hard. However, never have I met any in his deathbed regretting not making more money.