Esteban
Person who has inspired me! Person who has inspired me has been my dad. I've always admired him, in all senses and for many reasons. He has been not only my father but also my friend, he has always advised me in best way, his advices are very useful and true. I admire his happiness all time and his positive energy. He never is lazy, all what he should to do is done in best way. All good and important things which i've learned for my life, have been learned for my dad. I appreciate a lot to my father and i hope some day i'll pay her all what he has give me.
1

Person who has inspired me!

The person who has inspired me has been my dad. I've always admired him, in all senses and for many reasons. He has been not only my father but also my friend. He has always advised me in the best way and his advices are is very useful and true. I admire his happiness all the time and his positive energy. He never is lazy, and all that he should to do is done in the best way. All the good and important things which that i've learned for my life have been learned for from my dad. I appreciate a lot to my father and I hope some day I'll pay her for all what that he has given me.

Esteban- Very good. Nice writing. You're lucky to have such a father. saludos  -Sven

1

The person who has inspired me!

The person who has inspired me the most has been my dad. I've always admired him in all senses and for many reasons. He has been not only my father but also my friend.  He has always advised me in best way, and his advice is very useful and valid. I admire his happiness all the time and his positive energy. He never is lazy; all that he should to do he does in best way. All the good and important things which I've learned for my life have been learned from my dad. I appreciate a lot to my father a lot and I hope some day I'll pay her (be able to ) repay him for all that he has given me.